Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Day That I Cried....

because I was just too happy.

Haziq is in Ipoh with his GrandMa, GrandPa & Pak Chu at the moment. And this conversation took place this morning when I called my Mom.

My Mom said "This morning mase Subuh, Haziq dah bangun. Mama tengah baring atas katil after sembahyang. You know what your son did??" I said "What...what???" Mama laughed "Haziq sembahyang...dia angkat tangan and said Allahuakhbar (wahuakbar...is actually his pelat version)...pastu dia rukuk and then dia sujud and terus meniarap". "Serious Ma???" "Iyeee....serious. Alhamdulillah...dah macam-macam dah dia tau"

And now at work, I'm trying to imagine Haziq doing all those things. Cute. Can't wait to see it for myself.

And I'm smilling...I don't know why but smilling ear-to-ear. haha...

2 comments:

Jungle Playland said...

Good for you Haziq!

Everytime Aidan see a mosque he will oowohuakbar (Allahuakbar)tapi time sembahyang sibuk dok cak cak.

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

cute nye haziq!

can imagine haziq solat la.... well, i reckon kids do learn through observation kan?

areya, each time nama mosque or azan on the tv, she'll say 'auwaaaahhh' and will sit right in the middle of sejadah and hadap muka kite.....