Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Day That I Miss.....

my other half.

Ever since I'm away, my mood is like a rollercoaster. Sometimes I'm ok, all jovial and laughing but in split second I can turn into a miserable person.

Today is one of the day when my mood suddenly took a 360 turn...

It's the day that it finally dawned to me....I miss my other half. I really do. Not that I don't miss him at all before this but I guess I just didn't want to layan my miss-him-so-much mood. Though we talk to each other everyday...webcam almost everyday but it's still not the same. I miss talking to my bestfriend. My life partner. He misses me too he said.

:(

5 comments:

nanarizqman said...

elehhhhhhhhh...romantic lakkk..jeles aku seh

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

hey you! tell me la who doesn't miss the hubby... kalau i dah lama pengsan ok!

Zaitul said...

nana: ekeleee... kate org...dia tuhhhh :p

anis: mmg miss him...tp nasib baik so far tk pengsan lg la hehehe :p

Jungle Playland said...

haha.. hmm i think i would miss my babies more than my husband. Boleh ker? hahahah.. (harap harap hubs tak baca nie) hehehe

Zaitul said...

dot: eeerrrmmm actually...i think i do miss haziq more than i miss my hubby...cant help it la. :p