Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Missing Them

I love this picture. Haziq is really smilling for the camera you can see it in his eyes kan..kan

Few hours before I board the flight to Amsterdam
Haziq is 15 months today. I asked Hubby what has he been teaching him. Hubby said "Macam2 laa..." sigh...MEN....Then I asked somemore "Haziq dah pandai ape??" Hubby said "A lot..." aarrrgghhhh. I asked him to list down. "Alaaaa...tak ingat la. Nanti kalau ingat orang citer ok". That's the end of the conversation, I kid you not. (untuk menyedapkan hati saya yang sememangnyer tak sedap ini, saya berkata pada diri sendiri, tidak mengapa la, nanti dia dah ingat dia citer la)
To Haziq,
Happy 15th Month birthday. I'm sending you something but I think it will probably get to you next week, I hope. Just remember that I love you lots always and this is just temporary sayang. Muaaaahhhhssssss.....oooo and I miss you soooooooooo much :)
p/s: Hubby...I know you'll be reading this....so...I miss you too la...uhukkk

1 comment:

nanarizqman said...

ececece...romantik2 ngan hubby lak..takpa la.sabo.esok2 time nak baik m'sia, ko akan berkata, "alaaa..dah nak balik dah.."egegege..tapikan zai,aku suka beno tgk haziq pakai baju belang.bila la aku nak dapat anak boy...huk huk