Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

London Trip

I went to London two weeks back with colleagues. My first impression of London when I got there was.....hhhhhmmmm....dirty. hehe. Seriously. I wanted to write down the chronology of the weekend but being me, I'm just lazy to do so plus I can't really remember them anymore....dduuhhh...So I will just enlighten you guys with some of the pictures we took there ok. :)









Places that we went were
  1. Madamme Tussauds
  2. London Eye
  3. St Paul's Cathedral
  4. London Bridge
  5. Camden Town
  6. Oxford Street (shopping bebeh hehe)
  7. Trafalgar Square
  8. National Gallery
  9. Buckingham Palace

I think there's more but I can't remember hehe (inilah akibatnyer biler tunggu lame sangat baru nak update blog hehe). Anyway, I had fun. But a bit frustrated didn't manage to go to Harrods, not that I'm gonna buy anything there but still. Nevermind...who knows I might go again later in the future haha. I think we were lucky nothing bad happened throughout the journey. Another colleague who just came back from London with his family was not that lucky. He lost his wallet and his son's passport while in a packed bus. Pity him. Sigh. Actually, come to think of it, London reminds me very much of KL. A lot of foreigners. When you take the tube, chances are the person next to you is also holding a printed map-google of places they wanna go hehe.

So that was it. My weekend in London.

Tooddles peep. Gotta do some work and complete my timesheet aarrggghhh...


























































































2 comments:

Jungle Playland said...

Dirty? In the sense of dirty mind ker dirty city? huhuh

London is so homeykan. don't you just love the smell of the grass, the park. Did you go to hyde park? Which KL have the same park where all family can go there and relax relax. Tasik TTwangsa? Dirty.


Did you see our soldiers guarding the palace? They said we should be honoured coz our soldier were invited to guard the Queen? Hmm.. yerker? hahaha

anyway you looked like you had fun. Good for you. Jangan sedih sedih kay. *Hugs*

Zaitul said...

hehe...some of the area that we went tu mmg a bit dirty la but i guess biasa la kot kan..

yup...london is homey.thats why we felt sad when we had to leave london and head gor norway back uhuk..

tk sempat la pegi hyde park...maybe next time la. and no i didnt see our soldiers guarding the palace though but when we were there their soldiers were marching into the palace,so it was cool :)

yeah...i did have fun.trying my best to make my stay here...errr..not sooo depressing...hehe...