Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Heelllleeewwwwwwww.........

Hi peeps....ape citer?? hehe...

I have so many things to write in this space of mine but so little...mood to do so. Just got back from London.Spent the weekend there and explored London like there's no tomorrow hehe...will blog about my trip in another post la...kay... (tapi kan no matter where I go...I don't really enjoy myself that much....it's probably coz I'm alone and my family is not with me...normal la agaknyer kan)

This morning while having my breakfast I suddenly broke down and cried....I miss Haziq soooooooo much I just couldn't contain myself anymore. I called my mom and cried to her on the phone. I've been holding my tears this past week but this morning I let it out. So you can imagine how my face looks like when I come to work this morning. I look like S**T. And as I am writing this....there's already tears in my eyes....damn it. Friends and family have been very supportive in giving me strength to go on Thank you very much....I appreciate it. But sometimes.....oooo sometimes....I just wanna take the next plane back to KL. And then find myself a new job hehe....Was just talking to Parviano on YM. She's also faraway from home. She's in Mauritania. Heh...No clue where that is until I map-googled just now....it's not that far actually from Norway.....hhhmmm....ok Parv...if I can get cheap flight tickets I'll go and visit you okay.... :)

On a different note, saje nak citer gak..after one week plus here I've lost a kilo...hehe...imagine 12 weeks here...imagine....hahaha...okay....this is so not important but I have nothing to blog anymore actually. I don't want to bore you peeps with my homesick+miss+family bla ...bla stories....after all the world does not revolve around me only right...so tak mo la selfish sangat....cukup la dengan orang2 begini yang saya sedia kenal.
Nanti citer lagi la....tooddles peeps....

3 comments:

niQue_naQ said...

awwww.. cepat la suh hubby apply cuti then can go jalan2 uk can meet me there hehe

we miss u tooo..no breakfast sessions until u come back so balik cepattt :p

Mrs ZYI said...

zai, i feel u..

but always remember, not everyone of us got this oppurtunity like u (jeles ni tgk org dpt gi oversea etc. sbb kita2 kan dlu semua geng yg sangkut tak dpt gi oversea mcm belajar..hehehe tapi ni jeles yg positif yer..;)..)

so keep us posted ok? dgn semua gambar2 from ur trip and do tell us ur experience there. enjoy exploring and sightseeing semua.. haziq will surely proud of having a mommy like you.."mak saya enjiniour yg berjaya, outstation oversea etc."

Elle said...

3 months is a long time to be away from your kid (kalau husband tu ok lagi kan! heheh) but I'm not going to say things that would make you weapy. However, when the 3 months is over, you get to go home with all the nicest toys from UK for your boy :) Also, you can always Skype with Haziq so he definitely won't forget you :)