Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Prayer Time

...in Sandefjord, Norway



Thursday



Suboh 2.38 a.m

Dhuhr 1.16 p.m

Asr 6.69 p.m

Magrib 9.43 p.m

Isya 11.44 p.m





As you can see, you could probably guess which prayer time I sometimes termiss secara tak sengaja....hehe....Dear God....honestly...I didn't mean it. I tried my best to wake up but sometimes....eerrrmmmm....I promise I will try harder...promise.



FYI, here 10p.m is like senja back in Malaysia....sometimes I seriously am not aware of the time especialy if I decide to be a couch potato hehe (not that there's anything interesting on TV pun). And at 5a.m you would think it's already 8a.m. See how confusing it is for me.



On a totally different note, what are you guys getting for your moms this Mother's Day??? I wish I could take her out for dinner or something but since I'm so blaaarrdddyyy faraway, I sent her a bouquet of roses. I asked them to send it tomorrow coz I tak mo tunggu lame2 hehe...sexcited.



.....which reminds me....this is my second time celebrating Mother's day as a mother...uiiissshhhh...cool eh. Too bad can't spend it with Haziq. Never mind. I'll make it up to him when I come back in about 10 weeks time huhu. I'm sure he'd understand. That boy of mine is big now :)



Webcammed with my two men just now. I asked Hubby to position his lappy facing the living room so that I can see Haziq watching TV, playing with his toys, bugging Hubby, going around here and there. He just never stop. Tak penat ke sayang??? After two weeks I think Haziq has grown taller. Well at least I think he has hehe..seeing from the webcam. Hubby said just now "Anak awak ni kelakar la macam awak..." hehe. Never in our 6 years of knowing each other Hubby said that to me. Issshhh...terharu. haha. At this moment I don't see both of them in the webcam anymore. Guess Hubby is tucking Haziq to sleep....Sleep tight my precious...don't let the bed bug bite....(hehe so poyo kan)



Anyways, I've asked Hubby so manytimes...how is he coping with everything?Is everything ok?penat? Hubby said everything is ok.Don't worry. Sigh. I feel bad making him do all the things which all this while I've been doing. In a way I guess it's good practice for him kot hehe. I think both of them are doing fine which is fine with me but at the same time I don't feel so good about it. Hhhmmm...adakah saya jeles???memandangkan Haziq sekarang sangat rapat dengan Ayah dia??? boleh jadi juga. Sigh.....BUT I've decided to take everything positively. :)

I'm sure Haziq still loves me more than his Ayah muahahahaha :p

No comments: