Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Haven't been updating this little space of mine lately eh. Guess I'm just not in the mood though I have lots to story mory you peeps. I want to share with you my life here in Sandefjord, Haziq's latest development, my latest crave and lots more but the mood to write is just not there. This morning when I got to the office the first thing I did after clearing my emails was to upload some pictures. Then I stumbled upon some pictures taken at the airport when I was waiting for my flight with the family. So decided to share them with you peeps.








Ini kire entry takde idea tapi nak gak ada entry hehe.





And this is Haziq playing under my sit-up chair (yang dah jadi gajah putih skang ni). He loves to hide under here. He will take some of his toys and play alone and sometimes he takes with him my kitchen utensils too. One day I found my electric kettle there. You see, our current rented apartment does not have built-in heaters in the bathrooms, so when I want to bathe him I will boiler water first. I usually tertinggal the empty kettle at the door of the bathroom. Mr Cheeky ni pun....ape lagi...grabbed it and brought it to his hide out place...sigh. I think you can see in the second picture behind Haziq the kettle. Haziq also loves to pretend he is riding a motorbike there. He will make sounds...vrrrrooommm....vvrrrooommmm...and start turning his hands left to right.

Hey....I did not expect to write this much....better go now. Lunch hour will be over soon and I need to start on the new assignment the Boss just gave before he left for Oslo.

Toodles peeps.


p/s: minyak petrol naik lagi ye I heard...shhheeessshhhh.





















































2 comments:

Elle said...

heiiii... aku cubit karang budak ni..

nanarizqman said...

apa daaa...dah nak balik baru nak post yg ni..ehehe