Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Weird/Random Facts Tag

Tagged by mrszyi.

Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and posts the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


7 weird/ random facts about me:

1) I hate waiting for people and I do not like people to wait for me. I always try my very best to be on time. Zai = punctual. Plus 5-10 minutes of waiting is acceptable, more than that with no good excuse or with lame excuse, you will get a grumpy/upset/pissed zai,ok?

2) I'm a right-handed person. Nothing weird about that? No? The weird part is I brush my teeth using my left hand. It turns out I was a left-hand when I was small, but mommy dearest feels that it will be weird for her daughter to be a left-handed so everytime I'm holding something using my left-hand, she will change it. I asked back what's so weird being a leffy, she said she was young back then haha. Fine with me. Then I told her she forgot about the brushing teeth part...she laughed...

3) I love to sketch. Back in uni days I used to sketch people's faces but I never showed it to anyone. Malu. Haven't been doing so for quite sometime. I also love to draw my-used-to-be fav-comic-character, Sahak, from Ujang magazine. I think he is a good looking character. Was in love with him.(until today Hubby tak percaya I can sketch a bit cheh) I did some drawing for my friends looooonnngggg time ago.

4) I hate to fold clothes but I love to hang washed clothes. I will arrange them according to colors (dark colors...then not-so-dark color lastly whites) and also sizes (from big to the smallest). But of late, folding Haziq's clothes(only!) gives me pleasure and it never failed to make me smile knowing that I'm a mommy now :)

5) I love Sidney Sheldon's novels. I have almost all of them. And I love re-reading them over and over again.

6) I can't wait be get preggie again....yup. You heard me. I miss holding that tiny creature in my arms. I miss the whole experience. I miss that look on Hubby's face the day we found out we're have a baby boy, I miss the fresh smell of babies (orang kate bau syurga kan) although Haziq's smell still put me on air. But on the other hand I'm not too keen with the confinement part...aarrggghh...sangat tak best hehe.

7) I dream to be a Domestic Goddess but I think I'm more of a UNDOMESTIC GODDESS at the moment haha. Hey....I'm working on it. Working on my cooking skills especially :p

7 people I'd like to tag:
eerrr....sape2 nak wat....please do okay... :)

2 comments:

Jungle Playland said...

Me too. If my appointment is at 1pm i will arrived there around 12.30. but then i will somewhere else first. I don't want the host to be presurred since i'm early. This apply to meeting/ court session. With friends i don't like to keep people waiting for me. But nowadays i will tell them meet around 2-2.30 pm/ 9.-9.30 ker. So i have 30 minutes extra. Its very difficult to go out with kids, had to get them ready, then siapkan their milk supplies, food etc. I got this from my dad. He's very punctual. if 3 mean sharp 3 not 3.01 or 3.02.

I'm a lefty! hahaha! My borther also. but he managed to change and join the righty people. Huhhu!! Yes i did everything with my left hand..almost everthing hahaha

sarahH said...

huhu..i'm a lefty too! but unlike u, my dad allowed me to do EVERYTHING with my left hand except for writing. (dunno why??) whenever i write using my left hand, my dad will 'babab' me...huhuhu..