Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

If

this is the right decision to make....


then why am I feeling this way?
why am I not happy?
why is there a tad feeling of sad and uncertain?
why?

why do I wish I could take the opposite path?
selfish?
maybe....

But...I've already chose not to be selfish....
I'm suppose to be glad....
I am...
but I can't help but to have this slight unhappiness...
disappointed?
A bit maybe...

This sucks...

I know I've made the right decision but I don't feel good about it...


so should I

be happy or should I make the right decision but suppress this 'unhappiness' inside me?

1 comment:

Jungle Playland said...

Alamak, this is heavy.. can't even asnwer it.

Just do the right thing. What is the right thing? only u know...