Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 08, 2008

This & That Of Me

It's definitely summer here in Norway when you see the temperature hiked up to 28C.That's the highest I've seen so far. The heater in house has been switched off permanently and we now enjoy more the car's air condition. The sun is very friendly to us now and a bit of cool breeze once in a while makes it a bliss. In the office, the attire has changed tremendously, the guys with their 3/4 pants and round neck t-shirt all day, the girls with colorful outfits and capri pants. It's just lovely.I love it. We're gonna have a teambuilding day next week with the rest of the project team member, on Friday, a department's dinner before the summer vacation for most of the locals here. There will be a BBQ soon. So...let's just say that I am really occupying my time here so that it will go faster. So far it's working alright. Thought I shared with you some of the photos that we took here....ok peeps???


Lovely isn't it


Few weeks back we were invited to a BBQ at one of the structural's department designer's place about 20 minutes from our office.


We played a traditional Norwegian summer game & that's me with some of the guys here. The house you see in the first picture is more than 200 years old. Cool eh.


My office



Our home.The second picture,it's actually the one on the right is our home,there's a swing on the porch you can't see them here. And when we want fresh air we'd go to the lake about 10 minutes walk from our place and feed the ducks.





So...that's about it for this entry. I'm super lazy to upload more pictures. I'm in the office on a Sunday afternoon hehe. Yes, believe it. We went to Oslo last weekend, I'll post more pictures from that trip later. :)






















4 comments:

niQue_naQ said...

finally some pictures! yeay!! lawa nye your housee! love it! makes me wanna go there for the weekend hehehe

Jungle Playland said...

ooo i love your house. Your home is back in KL kan. hehehe.
It looks like a cottage. I love cottage. So homey.

Zaitul said...

nique : come over nik...anytime hehehe

dot.dot: yeah...actually my home is in kl...this is my not-so-home-sweet-home hehehe...

olyn said...

i love the feeding the ducks thingy...sounds very non-malaysian..haha...bes bes...try carik telor itik..buat masak lemak..:p