Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Its No Fun If

...your family is not with you. kan kan...

Peeps...am away from my family at the moment booohoooo. TheCompany decided to send me on a job assignment in Norway (Sandefjord to be exact) for whole 3 months. Waaaaaa......nangis tak berlagu saya. I've been here since Sunday and I feel like its been ages. I'm not sure whether I can survive this 3 months or not sigh....I miss Haziq and Hubby terribly. I miss my parents and siblings and friends. I do....I do. If given a choice I wouldn't wanna be here but......

I don't want to go on in my sad mode so let me feast you with some pictures taken when I was in Amsterdam City. Had to wait 8 hours before my flight to Sandefjord so I decided to take the train and explore the city. Actually I didn't really do much explore pun coz tk best la jalan sorang2 hehe...but I did hop on the canal cruise. It was nice and worth the money. I think Amsterdam is a nice place to visit. Wish I had the chance to see more tulips though.


Hotel Ibis...at first thot it was Iblis hehe


Moi....at the back is the Amsterdam city station

Cute house along the canal


Buildings in Amsterdam. Maybe you cant see in the picture but houses in Amsterdam will have a beam winch on the top so that they can bring up big items up coz they have very narrow stairs...cool eh



temperature outside my room.....sejuk laaaa

Guess that's all for now. Nanti biler dah ada more pictures I will update u peeps ok. Have to contineu with work now. Take care..
p/s: tadi webcam with hubby and Haziq.....hehe...Haziq type some words or rather sentence for me.....pandai dia...hahaha. I miss that little cheeky boy. I miss his Ayah too....Both of them are asleep now. Hubby will wake up later coz he wants to watch football....sigh....again...I MISS MY MEN.....

4 comments:

nanarizqman said...

fuishhhh...syok siot...bila la aku nak sampai sana..huk huk

nanarizqman said...

fuishhhh...syok siot...bila la aku nak sampai sana..huk huk

Jungle Playland said...

Ohh dat is why laa u haven't update ur blog..

Take it as an oppurtunity to gain more experience.. i pun tak tahu if i can do it or not being away from my kids.. It's toughkan..
so is ur hubs and baby planning to visit you?

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

owh babe! i miss you too...cewah, cam drama lak i ni... anyway, i m glad u hv arrived in norway safe and sound. take care yeah! YM jgn lupa on ok!