Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 07, 2008

I'm At Work

.........but my mind is wandering.....can't wait to get home and play with my precious.

wouldn't it be fantastic if I can at least earn how much I'm earning now (more better!!) but I only need to spend half a day at work and the rest I can go back to being a mom to Haziq at home. It doesn't hurt to wish right. Who knows I might get lucky kan...kan....

eh...wait...if I become a teacher I only need to work half day jer kan...not sure about the salary though. Hhhhmmmmm.....

ok...I don't know where this entry is going....so better go back to work hehe.

tooddles peeps... ;)

2 comments:

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

kartun la you ni zai...heheheee..... wishful thinking mana la tau kan.....

Zaitul said...

anis: maner la tau kan...kot2 ada rezeki hehehe