Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

I love.....

...making lists.

I have a list of lists that I have (ok..does that make any sense to you?)
Let's check them out:

1) list of housechores I need to do/or pending hehe
2) list of errands that is screaming for my attention
3) list of things(toys/books etc) I wanna get for Haziq
4) list of things I wish I have (so that i will buy them later when moolah is enough hihi)
5) list of stuff I wanna get for hubby
6) list of all my username & passwords for all my internet activities
7) list of places I would want to go with family
8) list of bills that needs to be paid every month sigh
9) list of stuff we need to get for our new place later
10) list of IKEA item yang I soooo badly want...


hhhhmmm...that's it for now. me and my lists. Anyone out there who has the same/almost the same habit like me...do let me know. Just to ensure there's nothing wrong with me hehehe

Have a productive week ahead peeps :)

3 comments:

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

hahahaa....no wonder we got along just fine.... i am a checklist person.... hubby selalu ketawa kan I...nak balik kampung ke, holiday ke...mesti ada checklist...

Zaitul said...

phhhewww...lega...im not alone hehehe ;p

Elle said...

Am a checklist-gal too tapi tak la se'over' you sampai ada 10 list ... hehehehe.