Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Haziq, GrandMa & GrandPa

Haziq's babysitter, Kak Ani and her hubby went back to their hometown for a week.

So.....Haziq is put in good care of urs truly's parents. They're at home now. It's their 3rd day together. So far Mama said Haziq has been good. But then again Mama really adores her first grandson hehe.

Anyways....there is this one thing that I noticed about Haziq. Mama notices it too. He behaves well when with other people but starts to mengada ngada when I'm around. Errrrkkkk.....Mama would report to me of the things that they did the whole day and how Haziq behaved. To my surprise Haziq listens well to his GrandMa & GrandPa. He even sat quietly on Mama's lap while Mama tumbuk bawang...uiiikkk....that can never happen with me trying to tumbuk some bawang. It got me to think that maybe I'm not firm/stern enough with Haziq. Maybe my way of reasoning out to him is not correct. Or could it be natural for a toddler his age to mengada with his Ibu coz he knows its his Ibu but listens well to others???How la? Where did I go wrong?? Should I do something about this????

Haziq also knows how to merajuk now. Like yesterday, when we got back from work, the moment he saw us at the door he quickly put away his toys and come running to us. First to me and then to his Ayah. He was clinging and started to babble. Probably he was telling us how his day went. We listened to him and question him and he answered back (in his own language of course) and then he continue playing with his toys. He ignored us. I'm not sure what but later something upset him and I tried to comfort him.....guess what....he refused me...uiikkk...he instead went to his GrandMa....huhu. I tried again to take him from Mama,again he refused and shooked his head. Eh??? OK fine I said. (merajuk skit dah). Mama said probably it's his way of telling me that he merajuk with for leaving him for work the whole day. Yeah....probably. I guess.

However.....come his bedtime, his GrandMa wanted to put him to bed..........he came running to me holding out his hand asking me to pick him up with one of the hands holding his milk bottle...isskk...isskkk...terharu. Ingat jugak dia kan Ibu dia.Ingat tadi tak mau dah huhu...

I wonder how's his reaction later this evening when we get home. Can't wait to hug that little boy and smell his masamness hehe ;)


Later peeps....

2 comments:

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

confirm haziq gendut tuuu merajuk ngan ibu..... but remember we are still and will always be their favourites.... especially time nak tido la....kih...kih..kih...

Zaitul said...

anis: true true...sib baik tk majuk lame2....sedih nnti ;p