Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

What The.............

This morning at 1.25 a.m I received a text message that says this (verbatimly from the text, I kid you not):

Ila tak akan kawan dengan orang lain lelaki semua same nak name belagak puaskan nabsu meninas kaim yg lemah tangung jawap tak ada be lagak macam semua buleh buat tapi meminas ila mati lebih baik daripada dizalimi semua penipu ingit ila ni ape nak diarah kesane kemari

Uuuikkk...pe hal la plak kan. I guess this girl must be so angry with whoever the guy is but she accidently texted it to me. Should I let her know that her message did not get a crossed or should I just ignore it? Pity her she may never know the message never got to the intended person (you bad...bad person...lucky I don't know you ok!!!!).And the intended person never know what's on this girl's mind.


What's happening to this world of ours.....

2 comments:

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

uik!!!! ter accidentally anta sms to you???? this poor girl must be really upset sampai tersalah tekan number... my advise..jgn layan...there're so many screw loose people out there...

Zaitul said...

anis: tu la...poor girl...tp kelakar la kan wakaka ;p