Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

What A Funny Week

yup...it has been.

First the call from my x-boss on Tuesday regarding a job at his place and then this. A meeting with my current boss. Too early to say anything. I'm praying everything will be okay. I'll spill the beans when something concrete is given to me okay... :)

I leave you with my fav part of my fav song from Dewa, Mistikus Cinta. (dedicated to Haziq's Ayah...muahhhhssss)


Ketika kamu aku, melebur menjadi satu
Dan hanya waktu yang mungkin bisa
Memahami apa yang terjadi

Apa yang sedang kurasa … apa yang sedang kau rasa
Adalah cinta yang tak bisa
Dijelaskan dengan kata-kata



Tooddles... :)

7 comments:

Jungle Playland said...

I likey that song! keh keh

Do you miss your old job?

So how's our new job? Spill it out babes! hehe

Zaitul said...

heloo you...naaahhh...so far i dont miss my old job but i do miss my colleagues...new job...ok....
;p

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

whatever it is, i pray it'll be one of your wishful thinking that comes true.... amin..... nih! mesti best kan???? cepat la cite..... tak sabar ni....

nanarizqman said...

romantika plak dgn din..nyampah

Zaitul said...

nana: alaaaa...ko ni.kacik la can skit kt aku hihi

Swahili said...

Dear Haziq.
Aunty naik unta jadi slow sikit..Happy Belated Bday. May allah berkat you with good health, lots of love and the love for books.

Swahili said...

Dear Haziq
Aunty naik unta so apologies for this belated greeting. Happy Belated Bday, may Allah bless you with good health, love for books and happy giggly smiles.