Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 11, 2006

What A Beautiful Day............Not......

WTF............I am so pissed at the moment. At the office you have your own cubicle whereby you claim as your own territory, your own workstation. I don't understand why some...no wait all of these people fail to get that into their minds. You see, when they (read: so-called engineers) want to talk to my colleague sitting behind me, they'll come straight to my cubicle and stand behind me...yes....behind me, so that they could lean against the partition and talk to my colleague. WTF.....hello......if you wanna talk to him, talk at his cubicle la...within his cubicle territory. Not mine or better still go to the meeting table la. Dah la yg dtg tu sume badan tk la slim2...boleh tahan la. So they tend to push my chair and forced me to get closer to the desk. IDIOTS!!!!!!!!! Kang if I say something.....cakap I ni byk songeh la itu la....but be considerate la. Even after I put a big box behind me left by one of the junior engineer so that they won't do that anymore........they still make the effort to squeeze their BIG ASS in and push me. Huhhh.....Blaja tinggi2 but failed to think. They have no respect towards people's privacy!!!
note: this post does not intend to hurt anyone's feelings but I do hope the concerned individual would someday read this!!!! and know that whenever they do that, I hate them even more. Hehe...marah betul saya arini.

No comments: