Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 01, 2006

The Goodbye......

Left-Right : moi,roselyn,nique,nell,zuree,tungkai,huda & loady

Last Tuesday nite hubby and I and some friends were at the KLIA airport to send off one of our bestest friend. Nique is gonna further her studies in the UK and won't be back till.....next year? Though all of us are in Kl but we hardly see each other so it was great to see my friends. While waiting for Nique's flight we hanged out at McD, ate, chatted and laughing all the way. It sure was fun. Surprisingly Eddrie came straight from Johor, so we have a representative from the Kemamang clans hehehe.

When it was time for Nique to go everybody said their goodbyes, there were hugs and tears (not so much tears...control2.... ;p). To Nique....blaja rajin2 .......have loads of fun.....and don't forget to send us updates, pictures & not forgetting pressies....hehehe....Kalau ada rezeki Insya Allah I'll come and visit you, when? don't know yet la....(note to myself : must save money!!!)

***********************************

Alhamdulillah...just had my lunch. But still I feel empty. My stomach is bloated and my throat feels weird. Yucks.....hate that. Can't wait to go back and sleep.....yes....that's all I do nowadays. Being pregnant is sure not easy for me. But I'm enjoying the attention I'm getting. Hehehe...attention seeker. Remember in my previous blog I mentioned that my tummy is still not visibly bulging...well guess what. Someone actually said that it's beginning to show. Haha...Somehow that makes me extremely happy and elated. At least now slowly not only I feel pregnant, I also look like I'm pregnant. Woohoooo.....I think I'm gonna treat myslef to something nice over the weekend.....Hhmmmm.....will have to think of one. Now suddenly I have this sudden urge to eat pancakes with maple syrup.......nyum....nyum.....Shall I go get them after work? Yes....yes...yes...... :)

Have a nice weekend to all............

No comments: