Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 08, 2006

It's Friday............yippieeee............

Thank God it's Friday........looking forward to a quiet weekend with my housemate cum roomate cum bestfriend. No plans yet coz I know I'll end up in front of the TV sinking on the sofa.......zzz..zzz..zzzz.........
Have a nice weekend ya all.... :)
*******************
Off to watch a movie after work today with girlfriends....yippie.....haven't done this for........hhhhmmmm...a very long time sehhhh.....can't even remember when was the last time I watched a movie with the girls. Can't wait....ooo...the movie that we're gonna watch...it's My Super X Gf ...

1 comment:

SteLLaR said...

was good to see u n all the girls! btw, u'r not as selebet as i imagine..huhu