Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Car & I...

Mood dah ok skit. Well anyway, latest kejadian, battery kereta saya dah kong. It happened on Monday when we were ready to go to work when hubby tried to start the car......slot in the key....turn the key.....eh...no sound of the engine except....ketaakk.....tried again....ketaakkkk....hhhmmm.....I looked at hubby and he looked at me. Both of us grinned.We've been anticipating for this to happen but didn't expect it to happen so soon.....We got out of the car, opened the bonet, check out the battery ala2 mcm expert jer both of us...usik2 skit...then tried to start the car again but to no avail. Hubby, "Kite g keja naik train ajer la arini ye..." in which I replied, "Hehe...ok...jom...". Hopefully by today the battery is ok again, we sent to a workshop to be re-charged yesterday. I didn't know you could that. I thought once it's kapuut....you just get a new one. I kinda miss our car. I think our car merajuk la....You see, ever since the new Honda Civic came out, I haven't stopped admiring that machine. So everytime we come across a Honda Civic on the road, I'll go "Yang...tengok tu kereta org (read: me) ....." or "Oooo...my car...I should be driving that". I went to the extend of asking the quotation for the car ok (I was eyeing the blue model). Haha..knowing quite clearly that we could never afford the car with the salary we're getting now, plus we gotta save extra money every month...with the baby coming along. Hhhmm....take the calculator...did some maths.....wallaaaa....it sure doesn't take a genius eh.... ;p


Conclusion : Lupakan sajer la hasrat murni tu zai for the moment.....at least till a few more years....tsk...tsk....
*********************************************
Last Friday, as planned went to watch this movie with girlfriends. Hey....Parveen pun ada. Haven't seen Parviano Cobrano (Parv...did I get this one right???) for quite a long time. Miss ya la....n you look great (that was the only reason why I was staring at you the whole evening ok...no other reason). Yours truly beria makan popcorn yg dipegang oleh Puteri Roselyn.....tp tk abiskan pun last2. Hehehe.....

My Super Ex-Girlfriend was fun and funny in a weird fun way. Get wat I mean??? Pegi la tengok to those yg lum tgk....Check out Uma Thurman's outfit at the end of the movie...yes...the green one....boy does she look hot or extremely hot or wat...hehehe....

Next movies I wanna watch :

  1. The Devil Wears Prada (Put....jom...)
  2. Heart (Ha...Loth....biler?)

*******************************************

Happy Birthdday to you............

Happy Birthday to you........

Happy Birthday to Nolin.......

Happy Birthday to you....

Hope you have a wonderful one dear.... :)

No comments: