Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 25, 2006

Ramadhan is Here....

Ramadan is an Islam's month of prayer, fasting and spiritual cleansing. Muslims fast during daylight hours, abstaining not only from food and water but also from all material pleasures in hopes of focusing on Allah, purifying body and soul, and heightening self-control and compassion.
Alhamdulillah....today will be my second day of fasting. Managed to fast yesterday though at first I was quite worried that I couldn't make it thru the day. Thanks to Mama who made sure that I ate rice during sahur. If it was up to me....cereal with milk or bread will just do. Oooo...yeah...went back to Ipoh for the weekend with you-know-who..hehehe....It was the most exciting trip ever...reason being...we took the bus back to Ipoh. It's my first bus trip with hubby. So...yes...I was excited. The waiting at the Puduraya excites me....boarding the bus with him excites me....sitting next to him excites me....watching him fall asleep the moment the bus left Puduraya excites me......though the journey was not that pleasurable since we got the last two sits at the back of the bus.....so you can imagine how bumpy the ride was....but yours truly managed to sleep the whole way......best2....oooo...why we took the bus back to Ipoh instead of driving as usual? My brother-in-law bought a car in Ipoh......so hubby was asked to drive it back. Back home in Ipoh we didn't do much except went shopping with Mama and hubby (Abah tak ikut....). Most time was spent in front of the TV....zzz..zzz..zzzz....It was so nice to be back home. As usual...Mama and I talked and talked like there's no tomorrow. I guess we miss each other soooooo much. Can't wait for Raya to come.
Anyways....this time my Ramadhan is slightly different from before. It's my first Ramadhan with hubby, first Ramadhan as wife, first Ramadhan as an expectant mother. So far so good. Hehehe...of course la...baru nak masuk 2 hari.... ;p I just hope and pray I will be able to complete fasting for the whole month Insya Allah.
To all Selamat Berpuasa. Semoga Ibadah kita diberkati.
To my friends......Buka puasa together????what say you??????jom...jommmm
Note: ppppsssstttt.....nk tau...I think the other day I felt my baby kicked, three times. Serious.....The third time I put my hand on my tummy and felt it. Super cool ok.....Hhmmmm...biler lg baby wanna do some more kicking?Your father wants to feel it too and mommy wanna feel it some more...plsssssss :p

2 comments:

olyn said...

hey, u puasa gak?terenye..wonder if i cud if i was expecting..tough girl!btw...berbuka with my girfrens sounds gud..u have any place in mind, expectant mom?

Zaitul said...

i have no place in mind yet.....tk kisah la maner2....teringin nk mkn ikut nafsu...hahaha