Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Lazy Baby...Like the Mother.....

My 3rd monthly appointment this morning. Blood pressure : ok, urine : ok, weight : 58.8kg : ok (yippie..), baby's movement : movement cannot be felt yet....eerrrkkkk..... According to the nurse normally when you reach your 20th week only you will experience it, you'll feel the baby kicking. Especially if it's your first baby, the movement won't be felt that early. Alaaa....a month to go. Baby still comfortably sleeping I guess. Hhmmm....... The last time I scanned, my baby was moving non-stop till it was impossible for the doctor to measure him/her. Doctor said maybe he/she is hungry, "Hey...where's my tea?" hehehehe.... Next week only I will go for a scan. Then can see what the baby is up to inside my tummy.....hehehe....you wait for mommy ok... :)
Got a new craving.....I mengidam tauhu bakar. So, anyone know where I can a good tauhu bakar???Please let me know ya....There's one near my house but lately a different person is selling so it's not that nice anymore. Taste like chewing on a polystyrene...yucks.
Sleepy la today.....zzz...zzz..zzzz........
mental note to self : mlm ni don't forget to watch Desperate Housewives
****************************************************

Check out this picture. Cool eh...No..it's not my tummy la kan. Got this while blog-hopping. Moi's latest favorite past time. When the time comes, can you actually see the baby's foot?? Hehehe.....Wallahualam....

No comments: