Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 15, 2006

It's Friday Again.....

Yippie....it's Friday.....Notice that I always like to blog on Fridays even when there's actually nothing much to blog about....hehehe...... Friday is such a nice day, longer lunch hour, tomorrow is Saturday, then it's Sunday. Wonderful. Just absolutely wonderful.
Wondering who's picture I post here? Hehehe...I intend to stare at this picture during my pregnancy period. Hehehe...This guy is the big boss for our client in my previous project. He never came to the shipyard throughout the construction phase. Only came during the ceremony event. I find him very good looking and attractive. So far no luck yet to strike a conversation with him when he comes here for a meeting. NVM....I think it's better this way. I don't wanna take the risk of creating a spark between us. It's gonna be messy. You know...with me happily married....same goes with him.....sigh....hahahaha....perasan giler ok.....(you guys can stop laughing and puking already...I have come to my senses ;p)
To Mr. RH, if in case in the future you ever come across my blog, please know that I mean you no harm. It's just that I think you're just very the good looking ok. Drool...drool..... Please don't sue me. I'm just a human being who appreciates God's creation. Oooo...yeah...and I really think you belong in the movies, not in the oil & gas industry. Cheers.
To all.....happy weekend.....to me....happy tido secukupnyer... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i sooo agree...brains and beauty...some people have it all...*sigh*