Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yippie....





I finally got my hands on Yuna's EP cd. Heh. I missed the launching but fortunately my best buddy Loth went and she managed to get it for me. Thanks dear muaaahhh...Don't you think the cover is very artistic? Nice huh....

In it there are 5 songs altogether : Backpacking around Europe, After Midnight, Dan Sebenarnya, Blue Sands and Deeper Conversation. My personal fav, Rocket is not in this cd uhuukk..guess I have to continue listening at her myspace.

Ooooo...if you're wondering who I'm talking about.....check-out here to listen to Yuna. A talented indie artist with a lovely voice and a huge talent in song writing. Seriously. I'm not really a fan of the local singing industry but this girl...she's something.

Ok now...I wanna listen to Yuna peeps....toodles :)

2 comments:

NiC said...

hey, her voice is cool...the song really not bad...hmm....is it difficult to get her CD?

Kang (cLiu)

Anonymous said...

oit, i want one too! :DD