Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another Zai's Random Thoughts...

after midnight i shall kidnap you
and i'll keep you in my room
hush now my love and hold my hand
after midnight i shall take
you to a place where no one else should know of
hush now my love and hold my hand
(yuna - after midnight)


I feel like rambling and ranting and babbling for no apparent reason today.

I'm happy but at the same time a bit disturbed and upset about something.

I'm happy I have resolved some issues with this one person that I really care about and plays an important role in my life.

I'm happy that I am about to embark on yet another new journey soon.

On a different note altogether, I was chatting with a good friend few days back. She was telling me about her work arrangement with her husband and then she said to me "Zai...money is not everything...but everything needs money" Haha...indeed she was right. You can say you don't need a lot of money but the cold hard fact is that everything around you requires money. Everything.

During raya my lil' SIL asked me "Akak...biler yang nombor dua???" Heh...soalan cepu emas tu dik oooiiii (cakap dalam hati jer la). I managed a smile though. Hubby has been teaching Haziq to call himself Abang. Ewah...ewahh...And i've been teaching Haziq to say "No" when people ask him nak adik tak. Haha...bad parents I know.

Can somebody please tell me the secret to being fit all the time. Here's the thing. I get tired easily la nowadays. No exercise is the main reason I think or is it age? My only exercise is the walk to Hubby's office everyday after work but since it rains most of the days lately I take the monorail. I play 'kejar-kejar' with Haziq, I make him jump with me in front of the TV everyday. Oooo..btw Haziq can now jump on one spot (thanks to me haha) though not so high la but its hilarious how he will stop whatever he was doing and concentrate to jump. Lawak. Been wanting to capture it on video. Nanti la. A lot of Haziq's antic have yet to be captured in video. Lazy. Aiyyoo... I wanted this entry to be about myself nothing else...tengok...ada gak terselit citer si bam bam... :p

I have yet the time to explore my D80. Sigh. I would say till today I've only used about 30% of the application. Yes. A lot more to learn and explore. Been reading the digital photography school online and picked up few tips but again have yet to apply them. Heh! Ape ni. Im hoping my outing trip this weekend will materialise (fingers and toes crossed!) then I can snap snap...all day long.

My hands are itching to do some online shopping but so far I have managed to refrain myself. Nothing grand item in particular but still itching. Haha.


I'm still hoping that one of these days this baby will be mine. It's a Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 2008.






But If I can't have her I will be happy as well if I can drive her-number-two
.
Honda Civic 1.8 with the exact color.





However, if we (read: hubby and I ) decide to have a big family then we'll need prolly this.

Though I personally like the previous model which I feel is more spacious and looks more like an MPV. Oo well...it doesn't hurt to dream right, so I'm gonna continue dreaming hehe.



Ok what else...I guess that wraps up my rambling for the day. Again today I would like remind my stubborn self don't always look-up but always look-down. Then I will always be grateful with what I have. Iiissshhh...Why do I always tend to forget this?? :(



2 comments:

NiC said...

comon..you are not old at all,ok?
you are Haziq's cool mummy,remember?
try to spend more outdoor with Haziq during weekend, to the park or mountain, good for your health and haziq too.

agree...money is not everything...but everything need money. haih...

kang.

Anonymous said...

yo mama!

wassup! heard the news bout u today...wht happen eh?

aiyo, not cool meh

tk beria ria ar cmni :P