Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Cleansing Your Body...

good,no?

I think I need to detoxify my body. It's so full of toxin thanks to all the raya food I've consumed and not forgetting all the coffee I've been drinking at the office and at home. Sigh. Oooo...don't leave out the nasi lemak for breakfast I have almost everyday on weekdays. Gosh. And I complaint to Hubby that I feel heavier.Heh!

Now...now..when should I start? How should I start?Is there anyone out there who wants to join me? Do let me know okay. Until then I'll just try to minimise my food in-take,okay?

Ciao lurve...

4 comments:

Miss D said...

Been considering to try Inte-Cleanse (DCL product), good for purging, or so they claimed, but haven't contact the dealer yet, want to join/try?

harfad sufian said...

ekele.. how the hell did u find my little blog?
wakaka.. siot jek
puasa le kak
its a form of detox gak :p

Zaitul said...

sarah: ape kah itu sarah??got purging side effect ka???let me know more nnti okay :)

haris: puasa?eerr...uuurrmmm....hehehe.... :p

Gartblue said...

hey babe .. saya teruja ada silent reader for my humble blog .. he he he .. *perasan* ..

btw, i bought the him-a-laya detox thingy (comes in 3 herbs bottles) some 6 months back. can't vouch whether theyr'e good or suck, cos one bottle is staring at me now, unopened!

p/s nak try the juva-nex. ok tak ?

p/s2 some ppl tell me to detox by rendam-ing your kaki in boiled halia, bukan seinci-dua, dua-tiga kilo. yikes! aku tak berani! try le and then tell me. kalu boleh hilang barang sekilo dua, i'll take you on it!