Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The 20 Months Old Toddler




Yup...Haziq Danial is 20 months old yesterday. (and I have no idea what to blog about this boy...eerrk)

Let's see....I'm done tracking all the new words he has acquired. Tk ter'track'. Basically he can now put two words together but only when he wants to. The other day he shocked me by saying "Maner Ayah?". Last night he said "Big lorry" pointing to a big lorry on the road.

Two nights ago, I was so sleepy that I decided to lay down in our room for awhile, while Hubby look after Haziq. I heard Hubby's voice saying to Haziq, "Gi tunjuk kat Ibu". Then Haziq came into the room, "Ibu....Ibu.." while showing his bagpack on his back. Alamak...cair ok dengar Haziq panggil Ibu clearly. adduuhhhh...He can also pronounce GrandMa clearly now...my Mom was so happy during Raya when Haziq went into the kitchen and called out "GrandMa" ;)

Cair gak whenever I come out from our room to find Haziq playing his Ayah...when he turn to look at me and say "Hi"...mak aaaiii....such a charmer la anak saya ini uhukk.

He was down with fever,cough and flu last week. Giving his medicine is not easy I tell ya. When he sees me with the syringe, he already started to runaway. The moment Hubby grabs him and hold him Haziq is already screaming "No...no...pishhh (please)...no..."haha...sorry baby...we cannot tolerate something that is for your own good ok.

Haziq loves the U*obile advert...you know..the one with the girl who wants to do henna on one finger only (Haziq will scream "why????!!! siap ngn kerut dahi sekali)...yeah that one...and the teh tarik setengah gelas ad. haha..To be honest...I too love both ads. :p

Other than that, Haziq still babbles in his own language. He loves to run to me and hug my feet. Don't ask me why.

He adores his Ayah...I can tell it by the way he calls out Hubby. So manja like that. You know...when I first got back from Norway, I couldn't help but felt a bit tad jealous seeing Haziq so close with Hubby. Not that I'm blaming anyone but ooo was I so miserable whenever I point a picture of the three of us, the first name Haziq will call out is Ayah...repeatingly saying it. Pointing to myself in the picture did not help at all. But now....phheeewwww....Haziq calls out my name too :)

When sometimes I don't understand what he is trying to tell me Haziq can be really frustrated. Poor baby. He resort by taking my hand and make him follow him so that he can show what he wants.

When it's just the two of at home, we would dance to any catchy song played on TV. It's hilarious seeing him trying to follow exactly all my moves (not that I'm a good dancer anyway haha). It's fun and it's a good exercise for Ibu here who last exercise or play squach 2 years back. Sigh. Stamina = 0 la weeeiiii..

Haziq is only fascinated with lorries and buses. They're both the same to him. As for now I let him be. Hehe.

Haziq loves to snack on cornflakes, raisins and babybiscuits. He loves to drink Yakult which he calls it "kut". Even after I dah sorok the Yakult somewhere in the fridge he can still find it. Aiyyyooo....he seems to know where to find things in there. Nak jadi tukang masak ape anak saya ini hehe. Takpe la...hopefully when he's a bit bigger I'll let him help me clean the fridge (a task that I dislike soooo much) haha.

Haziq can sometimes be very laid back and sometimes he can be a bit aggressive depending on the situation. Like last night, we went to SIL's open house in Putrajaya. It's been awhile since Haziq last met his cousin Iman. They were playing together outside the house when suddenly Iman started to come near Haziq and started to 'pukul' Haziq on the face. At first Haziq drew back and did not do anything but after a few more 'pukul', Haziq started to return the favor. Heh...I was watching this closely (so did SIL) and let it be for awhile before I pulled Haziq back. Okay...not that I am encouraging him to pukul orang but I wanted him to learn to defend himself. Of course after that I had to explain to him that it's wrong to do such eventhough it was not him who started it.

Ok enough la for today. I need to do few things now. Toddles.

Hey...what is this I read Shah Rukh Khan has been given the title Dato'....OMG...our country is full of jokers la ;p


6 comments:

Jungle Playland said...

Haaha! Haziq same jer ngan Aidan and Adnan.. Adnan dngar jer ubat terus sembunyi. Tapi bila bagi ubat we had to hold his hands and feet..kesian betul tengok dia meraung but what to do kan

Bestnya haziq dah boleh panggil ibu..sure happy tak terhingga.. Ibu ..ibu engkau laa ratu hatiku happy 20th month Haziq!

Jungle Playland said...

lupa nak comment, memang dah not thinking straight kot gave datukship to outsider who has no contribution

herl said...

Cute Haziq!

err...bout the Dato' thingy, I think even the Melaka people don't approve (including me)...

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

yes indeed we're a country ruled by jokers and filled with jokers. :p

anyway, gib was like haziq too, lorry and bus were the same to him (LOL!) tapi now he sees the difference. hahahahaha

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

owh zai! i truly understand your feeling when haziq finally calls out 'Ibu' to you.... hati i terus cair + lembut + i feel sooooo needed by areya everytime she calls mommy..... it's such a wonderful and 'indescribeable' feeling.....

dun ya worry about haziq 'manja'ing wif hubby coz' areya too calls out daddy very 'megada-ngada' and 'gedik'ly.....

aahhh...comeeiiii tul la haziq ni..... tak sabar for our playdate nnt... (btw, let's schedule on 8 nov, saturday)

p/s : aiyoooo..SRK dapat datukship tu...tak tau cheq nak komen gapo lagi..... bunch of jokers, definitely!!!!

Zaitul said...

dott: hehe...i guess toddlers are all the same antics diorang kan....comel bangat

herlina: ye ker herlina...org melaka pun tk suke ek...tu la kan..tah ape2 la...bengong tul

babybooned: huuhu...i hope haziq will be able to differentiate soon la :p

anis : ok babe...tentatively 8 nov hehe... ;)