Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Zai's Current Random Thoughts

.......my Haziq took his one year old jab last Monday. Alhamdulillah everything went well. So far no fever yet. I hope he won't get any. Baru last two weeks baik demam...ooo yeaaahh...and his current weight is 13 kg...ppeerrgghhh...People have been asking us what do we feed him with. Honestly, it's just home made porridge, baby biscuits for snacks, fruits and Haziq doesn't eat that much anyway. Sometimes he wants to have what we're having...and sometimes I let him depending on what the menu is. I think its the milk. He drinks more milk at night than he does during the day. I have no idea why or whether its ok or not? Mommies out there...any idea?? I also think its the genes. Both Hubby and I are tall, so we expect Haziq to be tall as well. When I was Haziq's age, I was as chubby as he is so said my Mama, Hubby was also like that....so I guess its normal la kan that Haziq is one chubby toddler kan...kan...as long as he's healthy and active...we have no complaints :)

.......believe it or not Hubby and I haven't bought Haziq's birthday present. I sort of know what I wanna get him but I think Hubby has some other ideas...we'll see.

.......my good friend Nique wants us all (read: the bardaques) to have a picnic at a sungai somewhere near to K.L. Love the idea. The last time makcik mandi sungai was ages ago. I think it was at Sekayu in Terengganu...2005 kot. So I'm looking forward to this trip but then thinking back, Haziq nak letak maner??hehe...bring him along...Hubby will have to tag along. Will have to check with his schedule. Haziq is a handful I tell ya. So, managing him alone without Hubby around is very much tiring believe me.

........last week on our way back from work, we saw an accident on the opposite side of the road right after the Bulatan Kg Pandan I think. What I saw that day still haunts me. One body covered with black plastic and another girl laying on the road with her helmet still intact. I assumed and hoped she is alive. The image of her laying in a helpless position stays in my mind. Police was busy directing the cars coz as usual Malaysians drivers love to slow down and peek hehe. I have no idea how the accident could have happened. It was peak hour, the traffic was massive, so the motorbike couldn't go that fast. So how did the rider die? sigh...I guess it's true then...kalau dah ajal...

.........I got Haziq's birthday card from Mothercare and I can get 15% discountstorewide :).It expires end of the month. I went to Mothercare at Pavillion last Friday, but couldn't decide on anything. Haziq needs a walking sandals, I saw a nice one there, I wanna start potty train Haziq, saw a cute one there hehe, I wanted to buy him clothes but I just bought him a few when I was in Ipoh, I know for sure I want to get him Avent milk bottle, what else...hhhmmmm I have to go there again :)

...........oooo...did I tell ya my new office is located about 5 minutes walk from Pavillion....anyone who wants to meet me for lunch or buy me lunch...please do so here okay :)

...........I wish I could engage a clown to entertain the kids for Haziq's little party but they're not cheap ya know. Expect a rate as much as RM200/hour at least. Sheeesshh..clowns earn more than engineers do...:p Any ideas besides the clown??? :p Worse come to worse, we'll just a quiet little makan-makan session hehe

..........I long for a short vacation or at least a visit to the spa. I long for a "me" time. Anyone wanna come and join me for a session of massage, steam bath, etc...etc...please...please let me know.

Wowww...I can't believe I wrote this much. Wanted to write few lines je tadi hehe. I better stop here.

Daaa...

11 comments:

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

zai, i am up for the spa thingy...i truly need a 'me' time too n if i may say..DESPERATELY in need of a good body massage... but the one in starhill - spa village tu mahal la plak? btw, any plans to enroll haziq for a play group or u already have? m contemplating either gymboree or kindermusik..let me know k...

Zaitul said...

anis : i havent enroll him yet to any play group.tgh wat research hehe...there's also tumbletots to consider...what about u?have u decided?

spa village?tk tau plak bout that place.few months back i went to energey spa kt great eastern mall...best2....biler nk g? :p

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

zai, i m taking areya for trial class at gymboree (bangsar village) this sunday at 2pm. I went to kindermusik yesterday and saw that the kids there r having fun too but less physical movements. Maybe when areya is 18mths+ baru i enroll her at kindermusik. The trial lesson at gymboree is RM48, come la.... When I googled bout all these playgroups, i came across some comments on tumble tots which is not so favorable... so m taking areya to gymboree and see how it goes from there... otherwise, there is also kidzsports at OU to consider.... kids nowadays are so lucky kan..plenty to choose from..

Zaitul said...

alaaa...this sunday dont think i can make it.ada some family affairs.tkpe..next time la kot.eh...terbalik la...there's this blog i bumped into yg give not so good reviews to gymboree but a good one to tumbletots...how la?probably we should try all and decide the one yg best.im so excited bout all this smpai tk tau where to start wakaka...

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

alamak!!!! u see the power of internet..everything we googled kan? takpe..i try dulu n will let u know the result...will try tumble tots too as it is nearer to our place

Zaitul said...

eh...which tumbletots u nk g...from our place i could either go to the subang one or the ampang one...dua2 not so near but not so far either hehe

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

i m staying in subang... might go for a trial class at tumble tots next sunday.... btw, i noticed (from googling)lots of positive feedbacks on kindermusik...aiyooo...confuse ni.... so, the way is for us to go for the trial class and evaluate kan?

alamak, back to spa great eastern tu jauh banget la... where do u stay?

Zaitul said...

a'ah la...energy spa is way too far for you hehe.we're staying at desa petaling.so kinda like in the middle gak la...nk ke area subang also can...ke area ampang also can...not so near...not so far...

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

thats y la i usually go andana spa at glenmarie but the masseur ok-ok only la... plan to try this one martha tilaar spa at plaza damas.. come la, lets try this one....

Zaitul said...

plaza damas kt maner ek?sri hartamas ka?never been there :)

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

alamak kite ni cam ber'ym' lak... email me ur ym address la... plaza damas kat hartamas shopping centre..nnt la..i gi try dulu..klu ok i let u know...