Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Saya Terkantoi

I'm a morning person. I have no problem waking up early morning even when I sleep late the night before but Mr Hubby is the opposite of me. He usually sleeps late to watch football or a movie or sometimes he'll be in front of his laptop.

So every morning it's an effort to wake him up. Seriously. Belum lagi simbah air jer to his face...huhu...tk sampai hati... :p Well anyway, last week I almost had it and decided to do something about it. No, I did not ask him to sleep a little bit early but I fast foward his watch by 10 minutes. So starting last Monday when I woke him up, I'll show him his watch...tengok ni dah pukul bape...when he sees his watch he quickly get up and head to the bathroom....yahoooo...I thought I have solved this minor problem of mine...hehe

but....

this morning, this conversation took place

Hubby : yang ada usik ke jam org ni??? (dgn muke cm nak makan orang...)
Me : eh...maner ada...kenape?rosak ker (i was trying very hard to keep a straight face...really hard)
Hubby : sure??? (still with that look on his face)
Me : ye la...kenape (ok...by this time i dh mcm nk tersengih)
Hubby : cakap betul2...
Me : betul la... (then i burst...huhu)
Hubby : pandai2 ye...patut la orang tgk time kt laptop lain...biler nk punch...ingat dh kul 5.30...rupenyer belum...kt handphone pun lain....
Me :maner ada la...(eeehhh...still nak berdalih lg tu :p)


wakakaka...i forgot to synchronize yang lain...haha...clock on laptop...i can do it...on his mobile also can...clock kat umah pun boleh....tapi....clock kt punch card office dia macam manerrrr....waaaaaa.....maka terkantoi la saya :p

1 comment:

nanarizqman said...

jangan hang zai..ekekeke