Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

When It's Friday..

....for sure I will want to go to Mothercare@Pavillion.

Ok somebody has got to stop me. It's becoming a habit that i loike. Hehe...to splurge on Haziq. Eh...tapi takpe la kan. Not for me but for Haziq. If it's for me mmg la membazir kan but it's for the little one. So I guess it's ok kot :p (yeah zai...try harder to justify urself hihiii)

But I think today I won't be buying anything from that shop. Gonna wait next week coz they're gonna have a sale starting this weekend till hhhmmm can;t remember the date wooohhoooo...window shopping ajer la this week :)

Enjoy your weekend peeps and make you sure we all have a quality time with our loved ones kaayyyy...take care muaaahhhssss...


zai

1 comment:

UmmiY said...

if i were u (means having own money i.e. working) i might be joli2 sakan utk anak, tak ke? hehehe mak bapak mana x suke spend utk anak niii..ekekekke

and of coz i wud like to spend some on me tooo...eeii syiookk nyee ada duit sndiri..;)

err and something for d husband oso laa..byk/lama dah die berkorban utk i..huhuhu..