Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Pre-Birthday Celebration

We had a small (really small) celebration for Haziq on his birthday. Hubby and I bought two slices of Secret Recipe's Chocolate Fudge cake and asked for a candle. hehehe...I told you it was small :)

I'll let the photos do the talking kayyyy...



eh...what's this light i see...i wanna touch it



ok...i'm still amazed here..



ok ibu...what u wanna me to do again??? (notice ayah dia yg beria tiup the candle??hahaha)



thank you ayah and ibu



p/s:on the morning of Haziq's birthday, I sang him the birthday song...he was grinning, all smiley and clapped his hands. I think he knew it was a special day for him :)

1 comment:

Elle said...

Happy birthday, boy! You're so bab bab auntie want to bite your chubby cheeks. Mwuahs!