Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's Been 3 Days in A Row

....I wear baju kurung to work.

What's the big deal here you may ask?? well if my X-colleagues finds out about this they'd be very much surprise because I don't normally wear baju kurung to work. My baju kurungs are for weddings...kenduri (not that I have many pun).

...then that leaves us to reasons behind this sudden change behavior in me. LETHARGIC...yes....lately I've been too tired to even think of what to wear for work let alone to iron them. So, in my desperate need to find a solution to my laziness,tiredness, I opted to wear baju kurung coz most of them does not require ironing, except I have to iron my scarf :)

...then you'll probably wondering why is this 20ish working mommy is so dead tired?? Not that she has to climb up a stairway of a height of a 5 storey building to go onboard a vessel like she used to last time everyday. I do not have the answer as well. I know that work has yet to drain me out...so we can chunk out that possibility. House-work....yeah...that could be it. There's cooking to do, mopping to do,sweeping, arranging, this and that. Yeah...that could be one of the factor....oooo don't forget I do have a very active one year old boy who will stop at nothing when it comes to re-arranging my tupperwares, re-arranging all his toys upside down, meddling with almost everything that he can reach or touch or see. Chasing after him has become a routine exercise for me I must say. He's quick I tell ya....and...and...he likes to run in the house...aarrggghhh(**pull hair**). After that incident back at my parents place I've been very careful not to let him out of my side but sometimes....sigh....it's quite difficult.

.........ok...now I sounded like a depressed mommy whinning about his adorable little son kan. And I also sounded selfish don't I. Iisshhh..bad mommy...bad mommy. But I guess even mommies need to let it out sometimes right.

....to which now...I feel a lot better hehe... :) thank you very much for listening/reading :p


take a look at this picture.




I forwarded this picture to a friend, and he said "Zai...tgk gambar ni jer you can tell Haziq is a difficult boy to handle...always on the move and up to something"
hahaha...true my dear friend. Indeed it's true :)

4 comments:

UmmiY said...

wah, bj kurung senang eh? for me, bj kurung la susah..sbb err..those fabric yg lembik-licin kind, nk iron the part susun kain tuuu... arrgghhh sgt tensiii..

tp true enuf, shirt pun susah gak, err depends on material ah..

zai, probably u want to hire/search for weekend basis maid? they'll come on weekend for abt 4 hrs, to do the necessary ironing, cleaning toilets ke etc. 4hrs/rm50 sekali dtg. they charge by hr mcm tu.. g'luck!

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

hi :) i can just imagine how tiring it is to be chasing after your li'l fella... coz i'm forced to do the same thing everyday too! exhausting. sometimes ada maid pun not much help coz our Gibran taknak the maid sometimes. so our maid mostly does housework and only looks after Gib when I'm at work. don't feel guilty about letting it out.. mommies are only humans!

Zaitul said...

mrs zyi : weekend basis main eh...hhhmmm good idea.nnti nk g tanyer2 la...thankx yus :)

babybooned : tq...tq...huhu

nanarizqman said...

ofis government biasala orang pakai baju kurung..
tapi aku gak yg degil tak mau ikut.
biasalah...baju kurung kan limited edition...hehehehe