Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 03, 2007

My Long Weekend by Haziq Danial

Hi...today Ibu said I can write in her blog coz she wants me to practice my writing skills...vocab...bla...bla...so here I am. How was your long weekend??I had a wonderful one. It started with attending Aunty Parv's birthday bash at The Apartment, The Curve, Friday night. Ibu's close friends were there and I know that she had fun that night. I had fun too mingling with Ibu's friends. hehehe...Actually I don't really know how well the party went coz I slept even before they started their dinner, it was already past my bedtime. I decided not to give Ibu and Ayah a hard time putting me to sleep so without them noticing it I was already in la-la land. I'm a good boy :). So you can say that I missed the blowing candle part...the cutting cake part...and so on.But I woke up just in time for photo sessions....hehehe...of course I won't wanna miss that. No photos from our camera coz my uncle, Pak Ngah borrowed it.On the way back home, I heard Ibu said to Ayah "Haziq behaved well tonight, he's a big boy now kan". They thought I was not listening but I was and I smiled myself back to sleep.hehehe...

Saturday afternoon we headed back to Ayah's kampung. It's my first time going back so I was excited. Let me just brief you of my firsts:

1) it was the first time I played with a kitten. I reached out my hand and the lil' kitten reached out his paw.hehehe....it was fun but Ayah won't let me go on playing with the kitten cz he's afraid it will scratch me. Too bad...I really liked playing with it....

2) it was my first time seeing a rooster....but I like the kitten more....cuter :)

3) it was my first time mingling with all my neneks on Ayah's side and I must say...they are all very friendly and I think they adore me soooo much...serious....they hugged me...kissed me....pinched my cheek...oouuccchhh....

4) it was my first time sleeping under the big kelambu. I was fine with it but Ibu and Ayah can't stand it...Ayah felt hot sleeping under it...Ibu felt suffocated, so in the end we're good without the kelambu. hehehe...fortunately ada ubat nyamuk....can't imagine if there were none..... :p

5) it was my first time looking at a sawah padi....yup...probably when I'm bigger I will ask Ibu to let me play near the field. I'm sure it's gonna be all fun kan kan...

6) it was my first going to a pasar malam, where they sell fresh fish,crab, vegetables....straight from the sea and vegetables garden.some of the fish were still alive. I tried to reach out and touch them but Ibu wouldn't let me...boooohoooo....tkpe...Ibu...when I grow up...I wanna follow Ayah to his fishing trip...ok....

wowwww....I think I learned a lot during the weekend....can't wait for more fun trip. I wonder what Ibu has planned for the three of us.


Besides the fact that Ibu loves me...she also love to take my pictures while I'm sleeping....this is one of it...huhu...

8 comments:

Elle said...

Haziq so bab bab .. auntie geraaaam nak cubiiiiittt. Dah berapa berat dia skarang ni?

Lollies said...

oohh haziq dah big good boy ya

Zaitul said...

fabmama : haziq is now 10 kg dh....huhuhuh....i get backache after 15 minutes of holding him.... :)

lollies : yup...hope he'll stay that way....hehehe

Anonymous said...

sgt bam bam nye.. chinese look pun iyer.. wah dh 10 kg..lenguh tgn dukung dia..:)

olyn said...

i love this post zai...comel sgt, n somehow when i read it, i can imagine him actually talking it out...ee...comelnye pakcik kecik ni...

olyn said...

o yeah...jus an addition, i hope i'll be haziq's first swimming partner later in life, just like my dream recently

Zaitul said...

Miss Olyn...i also hope haziq can be good swimmer one day....not like her mother...hopeless...lemas cmtu jek... :p

Ms Nellie said...

I love this post!
Zai bring him along during our buka puasa k!