Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Al-Fatihah

I got this in the email this morning:

Assalammualaikum W.B.T,

Kawan2 sekelian,

Baby kepada salah seorang sahabat U*P kita, saudari F***h A***a (A*u) telah meninggal dunia petang semalam disebabkan oleh penyakit saraf yg dideritainya semenjak lahir.

Oleh itu, sama-samalah kita menghadiahkan Al-Fatihah & mendoakan akan kesejahteraan roh-nya ~ Al-Fatihah.

Best Regards,



Tears rolled down my cheek. My heart goes out to her and hope she will be strong to overcome this. I suddenly realised that I am so grateful Haziq was born normal and healthy.Alhamdulillah....I just cannot imagine being in her position and I don't think I ever want to. I wanna go back and hug Haziq :(

Al-Fatihah....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me so sad too :( i cried when visited the baby last week and cried even more seeing the mother this morning.. :(

*terbayang wajah arwah and sentiasa teringat terkenangkan baby sendiri*

Anonymous said...

yesterday, when i chatted with zyi i cried...in my cubicle...my colleagues saw me cried..they terdiam jap..i can't imagine of her losing her son...and last nite, i sms her ..convey our condolesence...

* so sad as teringat kan the baby is about same age as a'liah...iskh iskh iskh...

Anonymous said...

owh akak UTP ek. batch k farah ke.

kemsalam kt dia ek. takziah utk beliau & family.

ZazaHardy said...

its a very very sad thing to hear let alone go through the loss. i can only imagine how the family feels. takziah.

Z