Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ms zyi did this in her blog and tagged those who are in her blog list....so since boredom has taken control over me....so here we go....


1. what’s bothering you right now?

the fact that I'm at work and lil' Haziq is with his babysitter....me miss him soooo much...tk sabar nk balik :p

2. describe your:

wallet: brown, full of cards and receipts....
wallpaper on pc: hahaha...never realised it...just checked and it's M*** corporate logo...
bckgrnd on cellphone: gambo Haziq la...sape lagi la kan....
jewellery worn daily: tiada
eyes: black la...
life: hhhhhmmmm....very hectic but am loving it :)

3. what are you:

doing this wknd: planning an outing with my two fav men of course
wearing: office attire
wanting: a weekend get-away....
listening: colleagues around me talking on the phone...discussing...etc...
smell like: my perfume la..

4. do you:

believe in soulmate: yes I do
believe in miracles:absolutely
burn quickly in the sun: hhhhmmmm...i honestly never notice it...

sesape yg rase bosan tahap dewa tuh...sila kan la ek....cheers... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zai wat's yr email add n mobile #? can i haf 'em pls...

Anonymous said...

hai ibu haziq

selamat menjalani ibadah puasa

:)