Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2007

No More Travelling....

I am super duper happy...elated to inform that I no longer need to go down to M**E every week like I've been doing for the past couple of months....yippie...:) pheewww...I don't want to do it anymore...and I hope I won't have to in the future. You know what...my last trip last Sunday till Tuesday...I left Haziq within the care of his Ayah...of course I have nothing to worry about....but the night my 'men' picked me up...Haziq was asleep in his car seat. He suddenly woke up when we were waiting to tapau our dinner. Being a mother who misses her baby terribly, I picked him up and kissed him and talked to him...but he did not respond to me, infact he looked away. Well...he just woke up...so I assumed he was a bit mamai la kan...ok...never mind...after a while I tried again talked to him and make funny faces...he usually would laugh out loud...but he didn't...again....hhhmmmm....then I asked Mr hubby to call out Haziq and make the usual funny faces....and guess what....Haziq gave Mr Hubby a smile and then laugh...aarrggghhhh....does this mean that he merajuk with me for leaving him for 3 blurdy days????waaaaaa.....saya sangat la terasa ok malam tuh....sedih tahap dewa...then I remembered when both Mr Hubby and Haziq sent me to the KLIA Transit station on Sunday.....I bid my goodbye to Haziq...kissing him and telling him to be good and not to trouble Ayah so much.....and you wanna know what he did???He turned away...yup he did that alright...he refused to look at me, instead he looked at Mr Hubby....see..this is what you get when you leave your baby every now and then...itu baru for only few days tuh...lum lagi for a longer period....I told my mom bout this and this is what she said....don't think that he's still a baby he doesn't understand what's going on around him. He knew that you were away and left him...maybe he merajuk la tuh.....My poor baby...I am soooooo sorry but my work requires me to go. But...hey my lil' pumpkin...your Ibu here won't go anywhere anymore....she'll be right here beside you attending to all your needs. I do not want to miss a thing... :)

On a different note.....today is a cool day for me coz my old-lembab-asyik-crash-pc has been replaced with a new Dell Intel (R) Pentium (R) 4, CPU, 2.60GHz, 1.00GB of RAM.....hahaha.....with a 19" monitor....la...la...laa.... :)

Okla...I have no idea how to end this post...so...babai.... :p

No comments: