Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2007

He's Back...

Mr hubby is back.....yeeyyy...where did he go?? He went for his long-awaited fishing trip to Tasik Kenyir. He left on Tuesday night and only came back last night. Boy..am I relieved. I was a bit worried with him going all the way to Tasik Kenyir...you know with the uncertain weather nowadays and what have you in the jungle. But this is something that he really loves. Takkan la tak kasik pegi la kot kan. I'm trying to be an understanding wifey here.....lagipun...ehemmm...ehemmm...I plan to go to Jakarta next year with few colleagues...no certain plans yet but we're thinking....so...kalau Mr Hubby dah pegi fishing this year...next year it will be my turn la plak kan...kan.... :p

Anyways...5 days without Mr Hubby around was really challenging. Especially the part where I have send and pick up Haziq all by myself....not that I've never done it before but somehow it felt hard knowing that Mr Hubby is not a phone call away. So...I guess it was a good training for me as well. Taking care of Haziq alone at night was also another hurdle that I managed to pass through. Haziq sometimes buat perangai when its his bedtime. He likes to toss and turn continously sampai tertido...maner la tak Ibu dia ni kadang-kadang tensen....but Mr Hubby will patiently put him to sleep....while Ibu here continue with other housework.....hehe...so you can imagine how I had to deal with Haziq...aaarrggghhh...I so lack of patience but fortunately he was a good boy throughout...pheewww....On Friday I had to go down to Pasir Gudang, Johor for a meeting......alamak....had no choice but to ask my Mama to come down for the weekend to take care of lil' hero. Sib baik Mama memang ever willing to come down to see her 1st grandson....lega...but Mama went back on Sunday morning...it was just me and Haziq again. Sedih....

Mr Hubby called later in the afternoon saying that he will reach KL at night....so i have to pick him up at his office. So you can imagine I was counting the hour for Mr hubby to come home....hehehehe...so poyo...I miss him laaa.... :p Mr Hubby called at 10.30pm said he has arrived. Kesian Haziq...had to pick him up from his sleep and carry him to the car. He must be so sleepy that he didn't even open his eyes at all. Poor baby....but...when he saw Mr Hubby on the way up to our apartment....jeng..jeng....he gave Mr Hubby a sleepy-excited-I'm-happy-to-see-you smile it melt both our hearts....sob...sob....Mr hubby said dia rindu kan Haziq...eh...eh....Ibu haziq ni how la....:p


p/s: remember I said I'm off to a massage session on Saturday.....let's just say I am now a new rejuvenated person...seriously...the massage really makes me feel good and healthy...hehehe...the steam bath was a torture for me and my friend Miss Olyn. We even cheated by opening the door for a couple of minutes to cool down our body a bit. No one saw though....hehehe...can't wait for the next session.... :)

4 comments:

Jungle Playland said...

Oooo bestnyer gi massage.. Mommies need dat for time to time.. to unwind and relax...

rafiqaheliza said...

Oh, tell me about being apart from Hubby. My Hubby jenis yg selalu pergi outstation for work. That's life as an auditor I think, so I had to take care of the kids all by myself. Dulu I takde maid, so just like you, I have to do everything - taking care of Ashraff sampailah keje rumah. Challenging I must say! And masa tu tension je sebab Hubby got to "run away" from taking care of the boys...Boleh syok2 relax. But if I were asked to leave the kids behind, I tak nak pulak. Pretty ironic..hehe..

Zaitul said...

aidan's mommy : mmg best...rase cm tk mau balik....hehehe...going again soon...yippie... :)

rafiqaheliza: hey there....yup ...my hubby went for 5 days...susah betul...but now....the truth is...i lak yg selalu kena g outstation....waaaa...end up hubby yg tkd problem langsung taking care of haziq all by himself...waaa...im a bad mommy.... :p

Nadia said...

Enjoy ur massage! :)

Btw, I got the 2-in-1 buddy tu from Metrojaya Mid Valley. But some baby boutiques do sell them too. Price is about RM 60+. :)