Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Updates lagi....

On Haziq

Despite the fact that Haziq can now meniarap effortlessly...he is still trying hard to roll himself....kelakar tengok...takpe...slowly my boy...you'll get there. I think he is experiencing stranger anxiety. Last week I brought him to my office coz I had to collect my tickets. My colleague dukung dia. He was ok when he saw me around but when I left him kejap to get the tickets....he cried beria ok. peeerrgghhh...satu office can hear...sabar ajer la. Plus I think he was not feeling well after his 5 months jab. Poor baby. I'm sorry I dragged you to my office. Actually I wanted to show you off to my colleagues. Huhuhu...He is also not very comfortable with my in laws. Nak kate tk selalu visit, I think he sees them at least every two weeks...in fact more frequent than he sees my parents....hhhmmmm....gotta perform an experiment. My parents are coming down this Thursday night after their last visit about 3 weeks ago...so we'll see how Haziq responds to them this time. Will make a report on that hehehe....Anyways...a visit to the clinic for his jab...showed that among others Haziq can so respond to his name and show preference on which toy he wants. Clever boy...
On a different note, I've been doing a lot of thinking...I mean a lot....there are still few more stuffs that I need to get for Haziq but am not sure which one to buy first. I need to get him:

1) A high-chair
2) A walker
3) This cool gadget from Mothercare that I saw in the brochure they sent me...
4) Another cool toy from Fisher Price
5) And also books for Haziq to read....yes I am nothing but an ambitious mother...I expect haziq to be more articulate than me....which I am not at all :p


So...these are just a few things that will be in my shopping cart for the next month or so...hehehe...

On Life


Life is beautiful....no complaints so far. I am hoping to unwind myself this Saturday with my best bud Miss Olyn. We're gonna treat ourselves to a session of massage....steam bath...blah...blah....waaaa....can't wait...jgn jeles ok.... :)

On Work

Very demanding but I can't help but feel it's also mundane hehe byk songeh la plak kan hehe. And this traveling every week is very tiring. Tapi saya kan kuli...maner lah boleh melawan :p



Ok la...I gotta go...my lunch hour is almost over hehe....till then...

adios...


Haziq trying to reach the camera...eh...eh...notty lil' tyke...

4 comments:

Ms Nellie said...

Waaaaa..tak aci, tak ajak pung gie massage!!

Takpa, as `for the books, nanti Aunty Nell beli utk Haziq!Dia mmg suka nak meng'educate' godson dia!

Jungle Playland said...

Haluuu! Thank you for dropping at my blog.. (altho silent reader)... hehehhe

Anyway hope its not too late to wish you welcome to the world of motherhood...

Haziq memang sah cute giler..geram tengok those chubby flesh!

rafiqaheliza said...

Geramnye tgk Haziq ni!
Ambitiousnye Ibu Haziq ni..segala bagai nak beli utk Haziq. What's that cool gadget at Mothercare?
Aliff pun ada this bad stranger anxiety. Payah betul kalau pergi tempat ramai org..

Zaitul said...

Nellie : aiiyyoo..sorry la...Olyn said you have a kenduri...so...tk terfikir la plak...next time we go la ha...

Aidan's Mommy:tengkui...tengkiu...im so glad to be part of motherhood world...mommies rock...hehehe...

Rafiqah Eliza: it's the mothercare 5-in-1 trekker tuh...checkout the site...cool seh....nak beli tok haziq.....!!!!!!!!!!!!mak dia lak lebeh2 kan...:p