Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Two Dearest Heroes....

Last 07/07/07, Mr Hubby turned 29 years old....so...Happy birthday dear....hope you like the present that I got you....
Last Friday 13/07/07, lil' Haziq turned 5 months old....Happy birthday lil' tyke.....the socks are just some of the things that I plan to buy for you....so please be patient ok...your Ibu here is quite busy with work lately....

I love you both to bits..... :)

4 comments:

niQue_naQ said...

dah 5 bulan dah ekkk...perghh

awak saya dah email add saye kat awak, dapat tak?

Zaitul said...

tk dpt pung...

nanarizqman said...

woiiiiiiiiiiii
bila hang branakkkkkkkkk?????

Ms Nellie said...

Wish em happy birthday for me!
And give loads of hugs and kisses for baby Haziq!