Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 08, 2007

That Small Gesture.....

Mr Lover did a sweet thing for me yesterday......hihi....No....he didn't buy me expensive gifts...or surprise me with a romantic dinner or anything like that. My handphone's cover was broken....so the other day I asked him to get me a new cover...nope not a new handphone...hahaha...The sweet part was that he changed the cover last night when I was asleep and I only noticed it this morning while waiting for him to get ready for work. Somehow that small gesture he did for me was PRICELESS. It made my day (despite this suicidal headache) :)
"Kau genggam hati ku dan kau tuliskan namamu" Kosong by Dewa

3 comments:

olyn said...

besnye...

Zaitul said...

:)

Anonymous said...

its the little things that matters kan? you lucky devil youuu :p nique