Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 05, 2007

No Title............


The truth is I am really tired.....
Tired of being preggie....
Tired of wearing preggie clothes along with this modernmom sandals...
I miss my normal clothing....my jeans.....etc...
I miss my usual walking pace...fyi...I can't walk that fast nowadays like how I like to....
I miss my beauty sleep.....
I miss squash....
Yup......I miss all that and a lot more....

Ok...I know I may sound selfish and ungrateful.....yessireee.....but please understand and try to imagine urself in my shoes or shall I say sandals....
Little one mesti kecik hati if he hears this kan...
Little one dearest.....I am not saying that I am not enjoying this most memorable moments in life....but your mother here is a bit restless waiting for the big day. Approximately 2 more weeks to go....and it seems like eternity to me. I'm tired of talking to you via my tummy....feeling your movement inside me thru my tummy.....and wondering how you're doing inside there. Are you eating well...are you all comfy in there....is there still space for you to move around......am I making too much noise outside here.....does your father's snore disturbs you (haha....ok this one I exaggerated a bit la....) the list goes on. You see how impatient your mother is now nowadays. But that does not mean I'm forcing you to come out before you're ready. No dear....You can pop out anytime you want...just give some hints ok so that we have ample time to go to the hospital. Your father and I are just too anxious to go into parenthood. Ooo..yeah...and I can't wait to use that new nappy bag of mine given by your Godmothers. Though I'm not sure actually whether I am really 100% ready but Insya Allah.....rest assured that I'm gonna do my best to play my role. No doubt I'm sure there'll be hiccups here and there along the way but hey....there's always a first time right.....So my little one.....just to let you know again and again...your father and I love you very much...muaaahhhssss....

No comments: