Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 09, 2007

It's Friday......

Yey...yey.....it's Friday.....tomorrow no work....wooohoooo....I've tonnes of things to do this weekend and I really must get it done by hook or by crook...chewah....Action item list are as follow:

    1. Pack my bag to go to the hospital (hopefully this time I will successfully do it after sooooo many attempts)
    2. Go to bangsar to do threading (yes...makcik would like to look prim n proper welcoming little one...hehehe...)
    3. Do the laundry....
    4. Do more exercise....planning to go to Titiwangsa....depends on kerajinan..
    5. Make Mr Hubby hang that Ayat Kursi frame that has been there for quite sometime now...
    6. Mop the floor.....rumah tuh cepat betul berhabuk....tensen....

Well that's all for now. I doubt I can complete all the chores this weekend but I'm being optimistic....hehehe...This weekend might be our (hubby and I) last weekend we're spending together alone before little one arrives....hahaa...tah2 next weekend pun little one tk kuar lg....well anyways....doesn't matter.....just wanna spend as much time possible with you know who......*wink*wink*

adios.....pleaseant weekend everybody....muaaaahhhhssss.....

No comments: