Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm All Set


No la...I'm not going backpacking or camping but I'm definitely going somewhere. At last I managed to pull enough courage to pack my bag for my visit cum stay at the hospital. Thank God I got some help from one of the blogs that I hop. She listed down all the essentials that I need to bring. If it was up to me, I would have packed my whole wardrobe including little one's clothing. hehehe....Oooo yeah...check out my toiletries (how to spell ha...too lazy to check... :p) bag...cool eh...So all I need to do now is wait....pray very very hard everything will go smoothly....hopefully little one won't give me much trouble. Also I need more exercise.....don't wanna be weak during the pushing process. Wish me luck peeps..... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!
dont forget to ask yr hubby to text me too tau, jauh pung nak tau gak.. tak best aa be the last to know ishk ishk... take care darling, my love and prayer is with you always! nique

olyn said...

nice toiletries...

Ms Nellie said...

Zai, jgn lupa call kitaorg...nak jugak sesibuk kat hospital tue..

Anonymous said...

zai..alhamdullillah and congrats for ur new born baby:)