Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Me...me....and me...

Hi ya all...it's been ages since I drop by this space of mine. I was in dilemma. Part of me wanted to continue writing but part of me is just so tired. I hated my layout as well.
Oooo well....this morning I decided to pen down few lines. we'll see how far I can go yaaa...hhhhmmmm...updates...
pregnancy??? am in my 35th week...yup...bout 5 weeks or maybe less to go. Who knows. I told Dr M.A I want baby #2 to have the same birth date as mine. He laughed. HHmmmppphhhhh....So far baby #2 is growing well Alhamdulillah. We have a name already. Bought few things for baby #2 already but most of Haziq's stuff are gonna be used again, the playpen, baby clothes, etc..they're all in good condition. So I thought why waste money. I can buy more stuff for baby #2 later after my confinement. No big deal. I've made arrangements with a tukang urut already. The most important thing...yup, the urut part. My jamu has also been bought. Got it from my aunty in Muar. She makes them. I prefer the traditional ones rather than the modern ones...capsules...and what not. I still have few more stuff to get. I haven't packed my hospital bag. Sigh. I'm just not in the mood...yet. Will try to do it this weekend la. Heartburn is back...sheeessshhh...I hate it. I don't eat much so am slowly gaining weight. So far I've gained about 9kg. Yikessss....and boy do I waddle like a mama penguin nowadays hahaha....I make sure I still walk around going to places even when it feels like the bulging tummy is gonna fall down hahaha. I think I will post my latest picture later la...don't have one la.
work???am still at work...so many things to do at work. I must clear as much as possible before I go on leave. It's been so tiring la. Thank God now I dont have to drive to work. Hubster send me off in the morning and come and pick me up later in the evening bringing Haziq along. I like it. The three of us in the car stuck in the jam although most of the time I'll be screaming at the top of my lungs at Haziq for being notty but then again....I just love the time we spend in the car. Haziq hugs me the moment I step into the car asking me where I've been the whole day. Poor boy. I told him I have to go to work so that I can buy him stuff...he said ok. He's such an easy-going boy. He'll turn 3 y/o in 3 months time. Big boy dah kan. I love to watch him sleep. Only when he's asleep I realise he's such a grown up toddler, so full of energy, and about to be a big brother soon...then tears will roll down my cheek coz I'll be reminiscing the days when he was a small and tiny baby.
I've washed all Haziq baby clothes...and again..I got all emotional looking at them. How small they are and how Haziq fit into them last time. Hahaha...Yes...I'm very emotional like that. skit2 nak nangis....skit2 nak marah....penat la....kesian Hubster..huhuh and Haziq too coz kadang2 I get angry with him for not listening to me when all he wanted to do was play and have fun. Gosh...I'm such a bad mother kan...
Ok la...i think that's enough for now. I need to start on my work now. Will try to write more later....adios...

1 comment:

cLiu said...

ei...y call the baby as baby#2, the name is so...weird...call lah little gal or boy or little baby in my stomach.

however, wish the mummy n the little one in the womb be healthy!