Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Confession of A Grumpy Preggie Mommy....

yes...i have a confession to make here.

i dont feel like going to work anymore. all i want to do is stay at home and spend as much time i can with Haziq before the little one pops out. sigh. ooo guess what...my hospital bag...it's still not packed yet hehe. what's wrong with me ha? i think we've bought everything that we need. this time around i don't bother much with the list i make. i used my mother-instinct.... :p
lethargic is an understatement nowadays. i get tired so easily and my mood is like a rollercoaster. sometimes i hate myself. ooo how i can't wait for all this to be over. i want baby #2 to come out ASAP but at the same time i dont want my tummy to be empty. i like my bumpy tummy, i like the feeling of baby #2 kicking, punching, doing all sort of movements. i'm gonna miss that i know. just like last time after haziq was born. i could still feel something kicking inside of me...hahaha...must be the tummy muscles kot.
haziq???oooo that boy of mine is trully a miracle la. he amuse me everday with his speech abilities. the words that he uses. it amaze me that he actually listens to me. when i say something to him, when i thought he was not listening or paying attention, few days later he'll be using my exact words, and most of the time...against me. haaiihhh. so adorable. he loves to hug hubby and i at the same time. he'll come in between us and pull us together so that he can give each of us a kiss on the cheek hihihiii...i like....
seeing that my due date is nearing, i've started to discuss with haziq more often about the changes that's gonna take place soon. i told him that when baby #2 arrives, he will have to help me. help me put baby #2 to sleep, change diapers, wash clothes...etc. haziq said "ok ibu..." sigh. we shall see ya haziq dearest.
i'll be spending my whole confinement period in KL, our place. mama will be coming down next week. i am so not looking forward this part, the confinement part. it literally means i'll be confined in the house. the last time, i was close to being insane when in the end mama let me go out to get some fresh air...we went out with haziq, drove around and came back hahaha.
hokaaaayyyyy...i've crapped a lot here. im craving for rootbeer float la...may go and get it later then...ok peeps...i have no idea where this post is going and i'm too lazy to end it properly. so...till next time. in case i terberanak early...peeps...wish me luck aite... :)

2 comments:

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

ooohhhh... I so know the part when u thought they're not listening but next thing u know, they'll be using the same exact words AGAINST you..... *pengsan* but aren't there adorable?

areya's latest nickname is 'lil mak ketam' and I bet you know why la kan....

anyway, jgn terberanak esok ok! coz' i m sooo looking forward for our gossip session....heheee

herl said...

gud luck zai! nnt gambar baby jangan lupa post tau....:p