Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

37 Weeks & Photoshoot in Putrajaya...

Alhamdulillah...it's been 37 weeks already. 3 more weeks or maybe less. We shall see. I have an appointment with my doctor next Saturday, 5th December....yesssiirrreeeeee...it's moi birthday. I'm secretly (not sooo secret anymore la kan since I'm writing it here hahaha) baby H.Z will make an appearance on the day itself. I am picturing myself in labor that night....hhhhhmmmmmm....

Anyways......

Earlier this month I managed to drag Hubby and Haziq to a family photoshoot that I've arranged. We had it in Taman Putra Perdana, Putrajaya on a Sunday morning. Yup. Hubby surprisingly gave 100% cooperation. Knowing him, he'd rather wake up late on a Sunday morning, so thanks dear. I wanted to capture pictures of the three of us before Baby H.Z arrives. :)

Let's just see the pictures ya..sudden mental block..dunno what else to write haha


Haziq initiated this pose himself...we just followed him...ahakss



Ibu's favorite boy...you're gonna be a big bro soon sayang...good luck ek :p





Rare moments...where Hubby and I are not at each others throat wakaka...





Loves you to bits Haziq



Carefree..after the shoot he smelled so masam...





Feeling his adik kicking Ibu's tummy


So, there...pictures of me the mak buyung. I have another confession to make here. I'm actually scared. Scared to deliver the baby. I thought the second time around it will not affect me much but I am wrong. The thought of not knowing how it's gonna be scares me a bit. Not knowing how long I'm gonna be in labor sends shivers thru my spine. I try not to think too much and focus on other stuff, I pray, oooo dear God...please...please.....

Please pray for me ya ooo dear friends :)

I'm worried too. Can't imagine dividing my love between Haziq and baby H.Z. Dunno why I'm feeling this way. Hope it's temporary.

Ok...toodles peeps....I need to do some house chores work now. It's never ending huhhh....take care

2 comments:

niQue_naQ said...

i love the pictures! siapa amik? cantik especially the one with haziq touching yr tummy hehe :p

my mom said the fear u are feeling is natural, and she said that u will happily discover that your heart will accomodate and be big enough to love all your children equally..well i know nothing about either, but i do know that we'll be here for u and that u will be a fantastic mom to both of them :)

ps : is H.Z initials wat i think it is? hehehe

Zaitul said...

thanks nique :)
a'ah...H.Z still stands for that name...