Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Latest Addition To The Family

Introducing our 2nd bundl
e of joy...





Blockquote
Meet Heidi Zara, born on 5th December 2009 @ 5.11 a.m at APSH weighing at 3.22 kg. Zara was 12 days early. Oooo...did I mention we share the same birthday? Yup. Cool huhhh... =)

Will update more soon ya...right now I'm busy adjusting myself to being a mother of two. It's not easy I tell ya but I'm lucky my mom is here to lend a helping hand.

Tooddles...

5 comments:

Eti Karim said...

Congratulations on your newborn, and on your birthday too! Double celebration from now on then. Alhamdulillah dah sepasang lah sekarang. Enjoy your rest and baby number 2. More things to blog about now too :-)

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

ohmigosh, same bday as Gibran too, kan!

CONGRATS U GUYS!!! she's so sempurna, Alhamdulillah!

Zaitul said...

eti : thanks dear =)

babybooned : Alhamdulillah...thanks nina...and yes...gib..zara and myself share the same birthday hehehe....

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

and..... I was among the first to greet and welcome gorgeous Zara, kan...kan...kan?

Adoii..... nnt story2 me ye on how to handle 2 kids okay..... hehehee

take care tau!

ira said...

congratulations zaitul!
what a lovely name...i suka nama heidi tu :)