Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

#2

yup....we're expecting. Most of my readers (ya ...anda2 itu) are already aware of this news hehehe.

Alhamdulillah.....our rezeki, Insya Allah Haziq will be a big brother come December. I'm already in my 5th month, or to be precise Week 20. Another 20 weeks to go?huhuhu.

A visit to the gynae last Saturday was as usual full of excitement. Haziq gets it that inside tummy Ibu ada baby but I don't think he has fully digested the fact that he will have to share our attention come December. A bit tad worried yet at the same time Hubby and I are excited to see how things will turn out. Haziq being Abang Haziq, no longer a small baby (though still my precious baby in my eyes and will always be the special one coz he's my first). It was just the two of us during the last doctor's appointment. Haziq knows very well to stand at the end of the bed and look at the screen. Hehe. The printed scan picture is his and he happily look at it and say "Baby...baby". Haaaiiihhhh...precious moment ;)



The little one is growing well, sucking all the nutrients consumed by me. So far, I've gained close to 4kg. Hhmmm...I wonder how much will I gain this time around. I've got back my appetite, thank goodness. The heartburn is still there but I've learnt to ignore them as long as I could. Less vommiting nowadays, which is a bliss. Overall, the morning sickness this time is the same as the first, and Alhamdulillah it's over. Phheeewwww.

Oooo...the gender? Believe it or not it's still not 100% confirmed coz baby is facing me which makes is difficult to see...but most likely it's gonna be....ehem...ehemm... :p . I still remember last time by this time we were 100% sure we're gonna get a boy. Hhhhhmmm. Anis said if it's shy-shy cat...confirm girl la...hahah..we shall see ya babe.

Baby has started kicking and doing sommer-sault about a month ago. It's amazing. I thought the second time around I'd be rather so-so bout it. I mean no biggie la coz it's not my first time anyway. But boy was I wrong. The first time I felt the little one poking on me, I was shocked, then I smiled of excitement. Hehehe. No wonder la people gets excited on every pregnancy. Now I get it.

Cravings???Hhhmmmm like last time nothing fancy. Seriously. Been having late night snack of roti bom every now and then haha. Now I'm thinking of all the food mentioned by Anis (lagi!haha) in FB at Simon's Tom Yam, babe if you're reading this, jom..jom. I still haven't gotten my tauhu bakar, apam balik sedap, tony roma's famous ribs, hhmmm what else....hehehe...told ya nothing fancy.

Preparations? Nope, nothing yet. I've made a list though on things we may need to buy. Probably later once I'm in the mood.

I'm pretty much busy entertaining Haziq to be honest. I want to make sure I give my fullest attention to him before the baby pops out. Haziq needs me now. He's so attached to me nowadays, like extra attached I tell ya. Sume Ibu kena wat. No Ayah pls. Haaiihhh. Sometimes he'd just come to me and give me a kiss on the cheek. Apakah? Tersipu-sipu lak Ibu dia haha. ;)
More stories later peeps...


this is me but pls...pls...try to imagine me like this *scroll*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


12 comments:

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

hihihi...... babe, i tak tau la shy2 cat tu gonna be girl or not coz' areya sure was not a shy2 cat baby, siap terkangkang lagi kat screen ok! hiks......

Simon's? This Sunday for dinner nak tak? Coz' tmrw nite DH ada futsal la plak and they dont open for lunch on Sunday.....

Aiyooooo...... next is my turn la to be preggie.....

looking at the last pix, how I wish I could look as gorgeous as that but most probably I'll look like a whale or hippo....... and you just gained 4kg? my GOD, I gained 14kg kot on my 5 month aritu.....

take care ok!

Zaitul said...

anis, sunday sounds fine.what time?eh..how come i cannot leave a comment at ur blog aaa???not welcome is it??? :p

anyways...next year ur turn??cool..i lak yg tk sabar... :)

Zaitul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cLiu said...

hahaha....
don't worry so much. I believe haziq can be a good brother by then. =)
congratulations ya~!

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

babe, dah ok dah.... I think I ter'click' the other button masa buat some changes yesterday....

ok, later2 we calling2... i reckon say around 6 -6.30pm?

Zaitul said...

kcl :tq..tq...i sure hope haziq can be a good brother hahaha

anis: ok set....early dinner...i like ;)

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

the only thing that stuck to my mind after reading this was.. 4 kilos je??!! what?!

heheheheee

Zaitul said...

babybooned : 4 kilos as of the last visit to the gynae la...today???hahaha...dunno la how much i gained.appetite coming back...hungry all the time hokay...so expect more kilos during the next gynae visit :p

UmmiY said...

hehehe..finally revealed eh?

oh got tips from a friend. i asked her how she did it when she got the no.2 last time coz i could see her no.1 the abg is soo ok towards the adik. no geram2, no jealous2.. she said as soon as no.2 is born, both husband and her really2 gave attention more to the abg. as she said, yela ms tu baby tu kan baru lahir kecik sgt lg, just tido, susu, tido, susu. so they really2 manjakan the abg. extra la. so that abg tak terasa ada newcomer. hope this helps. :)

Zaitul said...

dwimaya a.k.a ehem..ehem : thanks for the tips...will surely keep that in mind. :)

NadiahKhair said...

wahhhhhh. 4 kilo je???

jeles ok.

nad nih dah 4 months post partum still ade 6kg left.kalau bb xpelah. nih excess coke n cheeseburger. :D

take care u.

nad tak tau mcm mana nak warn u.

but when u gave birth nanti, haziq surely terasa he's not THE ONE anymore and knowing that totally broke my heart.

so my suggestion, beli pressie for haziq siap2. the 1st day ur hubby bawak die pi hospital tgk u. U bagi die pressie tuh. from adik ckp ngn die. hopefully it'll lessen the jauh hati-ness.

Zaitul said...

nad : thanks for the tips babe....haaaiihhh...nak kena pikir ape nk buy for him la plak hehehe