Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 03, 2009

A Quickie..

I need to jot this down before my memory starts to fail on me. There were few conversations I had with Haziq that made me laughed so hard, ooo no wait, most of the time it made me left speechless in the end.



Conversation 1:



While in bed with Haziq last Saturday after Hubby has left for work. Haziq suddenly said,



H : Ajib otoman (ultraman) max....Ibu ien....

Me : Ha? What? Ibu ape?

H : Ibu ien, Ayah ien....

Me : Ibu ien?What's that?

H : Ien!!!!



Me.....after pausing for awhile...



Me : Ibu alien???

H : Ha...Ibu ien

Me : ???????





I told my mom bout this, she laughed so hard. She said tu laa...marah-marah Haziq now he calls you alien....hahaha....and then she laughed some more. Sigh. Am I being too hard on him?



Conversation 2:

We were at a mall when Haziq needed to pee. So, in the toilet I took off his pants and asked him to do his business but I forgot to take off his brief as well,boleh?

Me : Ok...Haziq...go ahead kencing...
Haziq: Ibu...ni??? (while pointing to his brief)
Me : Alamak...sorry..Ibu forgot.
Haziq : Ibu...Ibu...(shooking head while giving me that sorry look).
Me : ...... (speechless)

Conversation 3:

Haziq said something to me but I just couldn't get it, so I asked him again and again when he just gave up on me and said:

Haziq : Ibu tak faham (and walked away..)
Me : ?????

Conversation 4:

I was cleaning up the chest drawer in the master bedroom when Haziq came in,

Haziq : Ibu, wha' u wing?
Me : What Haziq?
Haziq : wha' u wing?
Me : Ooo..u mean what are you doing???
Haziq : Ha...what u wing?
Me : LOL....oooo Ibu tengah kemas barang2 nihhh (sambil tergelak dan tersengih hahah..sib baik tak tergolek)

Conversation 5:

I would always praise Haziq whenever he does something right, or whenever he manage to do something on his own etc. I'd say "Good job Haziq".
So there's this one time Hubby managed to do something but I can't remember what it was, Haziq went:

Haziq: Good job Ayah....
Me & Hubby : LOL.....looking at each other.

Phhewww...glad I got all the down. Must show this to Haziq when he's older (read: when he can read la...haha). It's just amazing how he has developed this past few months. Makes me feel I just can't get enough of him...and then makes me think and wonder ooo how am I gonna divide my love...when baby #2 comes along. Can I love both of them equally? Hhhhmmm...that deserves another entry all together me think ;)

Toodles.

5 comments:

cLiu said...

i like the 2nd and the 3rd story the most~!

aiks...ibu x fhm la..lazy talk to u...

wah hahahaha

Zaitul said...

kcl: hahaha thats y la...since ibu so hard to understand...forget it la ok...sigh...kids these days...

nanarizqman said...

budak2 bila membesar mmg lawak punya conversation.

masa nadene lahir, aku pun confuse whether aku sayang dia ke aku sayang nattra. even sampai skrang pun aku confuse lagi tau. (walaupun aku sebenarnya sayang dua2)

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

hahahaa.. my favourite is the "good job" tu. gib does the same too. kelakar sangat la kan!

Zaitul said...

nana: confuse lg ker na??huhuhu...cmner la turn aku nnti ek :p

babybooned: yup...mmg kelakar.tibe2 confuse siapa lak the adult here...hahaha