Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

What??? 30 Already??

No...no...not me (well at least not yet though) :p
It's my precious boy. Haziq turned 30 months old last 13/08 hokaayy. That's equivalent to 2 and 1/2 years old. Whooaaaa. My ooo my as cliche as it sounds, I still wanna say it....how time files huh. Tsskk...ttsskk. My baby is so big now.

I was browsing thru pictures of Haziq when he was a tiny little creature.





@4 months
look at those cheek haha



@ approx. 10 months i think




ape kes?he doozed off just like that??? :p





iisshh...my trekker rosak la ibu





@ 8 months. his first time in the pool

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

and this is him today

he loves to senget kan his head like that when asked to pose...ibu ikut jer

Dear Haziq,

What can I say? Your presence in my life changed me. You made me changed into a selfless person, always worrying about you, your health, your well-being and your future. It's endless you see, but I don't mind at all. As I am writing this, I am also fighting the tears from rolling down my *ehem* pinky(?) cheek. I'm very emotional these days. You taught me a lot baby. Yes, sometimes you drive me up the wall but heck, at the end of the day, you never fail to make me smile all so proud of you. Never getting enough of you. Okay, maybe there are times when I am 'garang' with you but it is for your own good okay. Errrrmmmm...okay I don't know what else to tell ya. Just want you to know that even when you're older, I still want to kiss/nibble/smooch that 'pipi' of yours be it at home or in public, so please don't shy away okay. Oooo Haziq...Ibu and Ayah love you so much la..period!

Ibu & Ayah

5 comments:

NadiahKhair said...

HAZIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!
geramnye aunty tgk.
geget peha tuh sket bley?

selmt berumur 30bulan!! semoga bertambah sihat and murah rezeki.

mama beli pressie ape? :D

NadiahKhair said...

HAZIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!
geramnye aunty tgk.
geget peha tuh sket bley?

selmt berumur 30bulan!! semoga bertambah sihat and murah rezeki.

mama beli pressie ape? :D

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

happy 30 months haziq :) u've sure come a long way, handsome fella. zai, he looks more and more like u la methinks.

Lizhen said...

Hi!

Would you like to share your babies/toddlers photos at www.joybearer.com? the website is a consolidation of babies blogs/photos! hope to see your submission! :)
kuanglizhen@gmail.com

Zaitul said...

nad : tq..tq..believe it or not...ktrg tk belikan lg present for him hahaha...bad parents kan :p

babybooned : ye ker?look like me???you just made my day la.all this while sume org ckp he looks like his ayah...huhuhu...